Monday Thread (22/08/22)

Feel like I’m constantly about 3 minutes away from a complete breakdown at the moment. Currently listening to the Bad Shepherds and doing some boring spreadsheet stuff though which seems to be helping.

Power through Funky. You’re doing great and it will all smooth out shortly! :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Thank you :heart: Turns out that organising a house purchase/move whilst also working full time at the busiest time of year and all my other usual stuff I have to do at home is quite stressful!

2 Likes

An intern has shown up in what is clearly a brand new suit with all the threads and stuff still in it :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Start calling them Fred

1 Like

arent the threads fairly integral to a suit?

5 Likes

Slept like a log. Was dead tired from a long weekend on the beer. So that was nice. Still dead happy to have chilled with Safebruv for a bit.

Ummmm, this week will be terrible. Pretty certain that a major piece of work is coming down the line.

1 Like

The doughnut was pretty shit just a big iced ring doughnut with a jammy dodger on top

begged off the office today, MH feels like garbaaaage

gonna try to have a productive day up to like 2, then just sack everything off and hope fixing a bunch of life admin will lift my brain up a bit. Then an evening of nothing while I prepare myself for 3 days of activities in a row followed by a weekend festival :melting_face:

also - rain! woo

1 Like

Went to see Arab Strap last night and managed to restrict myself to a sensible amount of ales, which was much needed. My Mondays have been a complete binfire lately, such a novelty to be at work and not…stressing over absolutely everything.

1 Like

oh that sort of hangover without even an H to be sympathetic must have been brutal

1 Like

Angover

Gonna do some work now i swear

2 Likes

Was great to see you!!

Was a bit touch and go at the start and I was genuinely worried I may be sick on you when you first got there but I pulled myself together.
Nice to meet your missus and friends too.

3 Likes

we should at least have got a sweaty hug or a selfie smh

next time

1 Like

@rich-t loving this Why Bonnie album, exactly your normal sort of thing but crossed with a little more of the Soccer Mommy/Waxahatchee edges which makes it catnip for me

1 Like

yeah we should. Sorry. I was well gone tbf

1 Like

1 Like

PREACH

This post paid for by PROF$.

1 Like

Have felt a bit of a wintery chill the last few days. I’m declaring the beginning of soup season.

woke up and my phone was on 12% battery. ffs.