Monday THrEAd 23rd May

Morning folks, I am EXHAUSTED. Who knew London fun times could be so tiring :laughing:

Can’t believe I met a bunch of the absolute London/Manchester legends. What a dream.

Now back home and wearing layers, as it should be. Going to make an effort to get back on the healthy eating/exercise wagon as I’ve fallen off for a LONG time now.

Also have to continue with my DIYing. My Dad bought me a sander, I’m mega excited. Might Sand down our coffee table this weekend. Does anyone have any tips or recommendations regarding wood stains/oils?

4 Likes

Oven repair due 12:28 - 15:28

• 12:28 - 13:28
  • 13:28 - 14:28
  • 14:28 - 15:28
  • lol he ain’t comin’

0 voters

more quaffable

1 Like

Where bounce you flyin now hun?

Flying back to Glasgow

Like for seeing your daughter and having a nice time not for being ill, still! Get well soon :heart:

1 Like

I am currently enjoying a big nutritious can of Monster at a Swansea Wetherspoons named The Bank Statement.

4 Likes

Will the cafe in Haverfordwest Railway Station let our favourite gnome fill up her water bottle?

• You’d better believe they will
  • They might even offer her ice
  • Not a chance
  • She’s going to regret downing the rest of that water
  • Not because she won’t get more but because the toilet on the train will be out of order

0 voters

bleuch. besieged by work deadlines. but will get to the gym later which i’m really looking forward to at least

1 Like

lol just realised i can claim the full cost of members’ club membership against tax. that’s fucking mad.

1 Like

Interesting* that a tiffin can mean 2 wildly different food adjacent things.

*Not that interesting

1 Like

i mean it’s QUITE interesting. i can only name one

Those stacked compartmentalised Indian lunchboxes are also called tiffins I believe

4 Likes

i never knew this. they look cool.

1 Like

Ooooh I am also interested in this stuff!

2 Likes

Safe travels :flight_departure:

1 Like

Hello

Feeling a bit less panicky about work, not sure if that’s a good thing but at least I’ve been able to write some things.

It’s absolutely pissing down so Misty is looking really cute having a sulk-sleep on the sofa. Need to go get a cardigan but I cba

Made a couple of mammoth clothes orders as most of my clothes are ruined with holes, stains and whathave you. Fine for wearing round the house but I can’t go out in public with them! But I did whack these into my order :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yay! It’s so cool isn’t it, I really want to pick someone’s brains about the best places to go that aren’t B&Q and require a car!

Just went for my first (short, slow) run in many months and my heart DID NOT explode in my chest so I’m feeling really smug.

Shamed into it by watching the Hackney Half yesterday.

1 Like

I’ve done a rough first draft of my presentation, all themed around the film Ratatouille.

I think I might have had tiffin (@JaguarPirate and @Gnometorious) but I’m mixing it up with parkin (which I don’t find appealing).

2 Likes