Monday thread for Monday

Listening to that Stormzy album everyone’s talking about. I can see why everyone’s talking about it.

1 Like

happy monday everyone,
feel remarkably good considering yesterdays wee impromtu drinks, that being said i stoppped drinkling about 4 ish.
my old man just phoned me from mallorca to noise me up about how sunny and warm it is over there.

Hiya.

Tired after a Sunday evening in the pub.

Hungry cos I only had crappy cereal for breakfast.

Still: two day week!!!

Aaaaand just got summoned to a hearing I’m going to lose horribly.

Fuck off Monday.

i feel bloody awful. slept loads but feel like i haven’t had a wink. also dog won’t get a lunchtime walk today because i need to run an errand, so she’ll be in a dick mood all afternoon.

gfy monday, prick

She just did a weird thing;
Got out of her bed. Walked into my bedroom. Sat down on the edge of my bed. Stared out of the window for about 5 minutes. Sighed. Went back to bed.
Didn’t acknowledge me at all

Maybe she was sleep-walking?

Up early, the sun is shining and what comes on the radio only this song.

Fuck yes.

5 Likes

Today’s Google Doodle about Kimodo dragons isn’t working in Chrome for me. Weird.

Guys, someone reboot Theo

2 Likes

Classsss! Absolutely love Orange Juice and his solo stuff.

1 Like

Got a call about some work 8) had to put some pants on sharpish.

2 Likes

I’m doing invigilation on the Higher English prelim this morning. The guy I thought wouldn’t turn up (because he’s going to fail and get withdrawn) has turned up which means I’ll have to have an awkward conversation about withdrawing him when he fails.

I did all the marking I brought in 45 mins. Meant to bring The Long Goodbye but forgot this morning. Bored.

morning everyone!

It’s beauty here in east northamptonshire! Almost could have gone out with just a t-shrit (and trousers of course you perverts!)

Going to work on a song at 11am. I’m saying this now so I can hold myself accountable and actually do it.

2 Likes

Car failed it’s MOT - need to get the garage to take a look but as it is an old worthless car it might well be kinder to put it out of it’s misery

Hassle!

Messed up a technique at a competition I was at over the weekend which lead to me losing the match, first one after I was promoted but still a bit gutted had a great rest of the weekend with the TV though.

Today so much stuff to do, probably will procrastinate and spend most of the day on DiS.

She just messaged me.

Think 2nd date is happening this weekend

8 Likes
1 Like

This is a really nice post.

1 Like

Morning. Workload still chaotic. On holiday in 4 days though. :palm_tree:

Drinks and curry at the weekend, plus John Wick 2.

I’m now listening to Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - best band ever.

1 Like

Off anywhere nice Shucks? I’ve also got a four day week :+1:

Slightly stressing over the workload that I need to complete beforehand though…