Monday Thread / Jumper Audit

wearing a jumper?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

No jumper. Still in my dressing gown as it’s birthday and I’ve taken the day off work.

1 Like

Morning japes. I’m on a train to oxford, they’ve put the heating on and it’s unbearably hot. CBA.

HB SB76UK!!

4 Likes

burgandy h&m jumper for me

1 Like

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

2 Likes

Wearing a jumper when out mostly although it’s that changeable weather where it’s not quite needed.

Morning/evening.

Yes I am, and it is sweaty. Quite warm here in Prague, but it didn’t look like it. Oops.

Prague’s all right isn’t it?

10 Likes

Also I never ever wear jumpers. They’re a bit suffocating and scratchy aren’t they?

4 Likes

even if I was dying of hypothermia I’d be still be annoyed were someone to put the train heating on

2 Likes

no, you’re thinking of tear gas

jumpers are cosy and comfy

12 Likes

No but I have a hoody with me as our office temp is set to “perpetually freezing”.

Currently waiting outside my first dentist appointment in about 5 years. Between the anxiety, the SSRI sweats, the fact that I had to rush for the train, the poor choice of non-breathable rain jacket, and the fact that it’s about a million degrees in here, I look like a gammon and have sweated through my shirt.

Got that job interview later.

3 Likes

Was going to start a very similar morning thread!

Long green jumper here, will probably wear it almost every day from until April.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! :tada::tada::tada:

Still ill.

[alright, Morrisey, etc]

1 Like

No jumper. Have worn a hoodie twice I think since about May. I’m in t-shirt and shorts mode still, another few weeks left till real trousers come back out.
Booked here for my birthday meal on Saturday and I’m very happy about it

https://www.lobster-pod.co.uk/public/index

1 Like

It’s quite mild here, so no jumper.

Seem to have woken up with a cold though, annoyingly.

T shirt and denim jacket here. Off to my ma’s to steal her internet

I’m sure she’d lend it to you if you asked.