Monday thread with a boring title

Hello!

It’s too early for me to think of a witty title so this will have to do. I woke up an hour before my alarm but there’s no going back to sleep so I’ve now made coffee and brought my laptop into bed to prepare for the day.

I have an absolutely action-packed week ahead of me before leaving for my summer job at the horse farm this Friday! What exciting things do the week hold in store for YOU, my fellow forum members??

Good luck with your Mondays everyone :sunny:

5 Likes

Zzzzzz

4 Likes

Morning!! Sunny here, got my dungas on and doing a Adam Buxton zoom ramblechat thing later so all in all shaping up for a good Monday.

1 Like

Woke up thinking it was Sunday. Absolutely gutted, not sure how I’m going to recover from this.

4 Likes

Stayed up til half 1 watching middling BBC drama ‘The Nest’, mainly because it was shot in Glasgow.

‘Oh look, they’re in the Kibble Palace’

Damn fool.

3 Likes

Morning all!

Quite cold, isn’t it?

I’ve got another week of assessment interviews and training courses in store. Only two weeks left of this before my exciting summer holiday.

Not feeling very energetic.

1 Like

dreamt that I was trying it on with a girl and i somehow got chewing gum in her hair

6 Likes

Morning.

Is it easy to replace a toilet yourself?

1 Like

I’d say if there was ever a forum where someone was likely to have destroyed their toilet, it’s DiS

10 Likes

What, the whole kit and kaboodle?

Thursday question.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Morning DiS, I’m back to full time, whoo hoo! Why am I happy about this. Oh god. Wait, the money! Yes!

7 Likes

Hi

All gone to shit here already. Somehow have to deal with R’s dad coming to see him but it being wholly unsuitable weather for outdoor meetings. Family’s patience with my mental health crisis lasted less than a day. Might just walk out and go lie on the grass in the rain im my pjs as that somehow seems like the best course of action but I don’t know why.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

13 Likes

Today is my first day off work since lockdown started, actually it could be my first day of annual leave this year.

The reason is because it’s my birthday and I’m not planning on doing anything work related today. I also share my birthday with my housemate, he’d booked it off as well. Would have been depressing working when he isn’t.

Today will probably consist of going for a long hike, taking lunch to eat out of the weather’s OK.

Watch films, play computer games, couple of friends popping round later for a socially distanced garden get together and later a takeaway.

Most importantly, no work today.

I did get woken up at 7 but a neighbour getting building supplies delivered, not a great start.

16 Likes

hb yn!

1 Like

Happy birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday! Hope you have a lovely walk and get together :tada::birthday::tada:

1 Like

HBYNOT! :birthday::tada:

2 Likes