Monday thread

morning team, got a busy day ahead, hope you all have a successful Monday, catch you later.

2 Likes

Hullo. No work today, not sure what to do with myself. Bbc news has a segment about dad dancing coming up so there’s that i guess.

:coffee:

3 Likes

Fucking numpties!

Cyber Monday

Even more spam than black Friday

a/s/l?

2 Likes

I’ve picked up a wizard hat and a cloak for 40% off from GAP :+1:

(I think that’s all the Cyber Monday jokes covered now)

2 Likes

@TheWza

1 Like

2 Likes

@japes @colon_closed_bracket @TheWza

Selfie

95481E97-EC55-49C6-B4F8-36032E978FA9

4 Likes

I caught a cold. Having a sick day. Going to spend most of the day on the sofa

Don’t feel much like working today. Gonna be a day of doing the absolute bare minimum I can get away with.

I think that’s eric’s corporate picture

Our department has been understaffed for months and now two people are on annual leave today so that’s going to be fun. Why didn’t I go into a career that can work from home? Bloody fool I was.

Hope everyone had a good Monday and gets through the day without merrily murdering your colleagues and customers.

2 Likes

But I fucking hate the customers :frowning:

what’s the bare minimum you could get away with today

• literally no work
  • might have to send a few emails
  • like an hours worth if i concentrated but i’ll spin it out to the whole day
  • i’m a doctor or an ambulance driver or something and my work makes a difference to people’s lives

0 voters

Nah, it’s me rn deleting spam

1 Like

My cough that I’ve had for the last month has developed with chest pain, which is really fucking annoying because every time I cough now (which is about every couple of minutes), I get a shooting pain on the left of my breastbone. Almost certainly just a pulled muscle in the rib cage or something that’s painful and stopping me sleeping much, but off to get it checked this morning just in case. Can’t really be too cautious with that one I guess.

I’ve got the Clash’s ’I fought the law’ stuck in my head now

2 Likes

If anyone sees me on here today please shout at me, thanks.

2 Likes

SHOUTS