🏦 🌴 Monday thread

Top girl rabbit names that aren’t ridiculous for a humans are Daisy, Isabella and Lily.

Baby is a popular rabbit name apparently. You could just stick with that. :slight_smile:

Not with that attitude.

Just up, I want some coffee.

Gonna get some lunch someplace before the train back to Glasgow.
Had a fuckjng blast this weekend!!

2 Likes

Wow :skull:

Gonna sort the garden out today and mow the lawn like a huge bank holiday cliche. Brought back some spreadable chorizo from San Sebastián a couple of weeks ago so will mostly be ingesting that.

Amazing time at APE yesterday - ain’t a better mix than sun, live music and a beer with your pals.

Hit the big 25 today :grimacing: all downhill from here right?

11 Likes

Happy birthday Tuna :balloon: :fish: :tada:

7 Likes

Flopsy?

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :fish: We’ll have to go for a drink in the Essex sometime in the future :+1:

1 Like

Pffft fuck off pal, I hit the big 40 a couple of weeks ago, that’s all downhill!

Happy birthday :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Good haul of absolute tat from the car boot.

2 Likes

Bleurggh. Did not want to get out of bed today, feels like it was a very bad decision to have done so.

1 Like

First bank holiday off in ages. Watching last night’s b-ball, going to try do the minimum amount of housework this afternoon to justify rest of the evening on the couch

1 Like

Remembered I have bagels. Very happy about that.

1 Like

had a dream about eating chocolate donuts last night. or maybe I was just fantasising about it as I fell asleep? difficult to say. either way, I’ve been thinking about them all morning and I’m going to have to go and find one somewhere

what you reading at the minute?

Having some crumpets, probably going to train later since I’m finally over my flu. Might do a little studying and some reading in the evening.

gonna go read in the park i think. tempted to get a train out to the seaside for a bit if i can be bothered.

Get the train to the seaside, you’ll be so happy you did! :+1:

1 Like

ah cool, there were quite a few courses at university with this on. one of those books that I ‘studied’ a bit but never actually read, probably ought to do so at some point.

got about 10 pages of an essay collection by Walter Benjamin (some really good, a few early ones I didn’t really ‘get’- feel like it took a bit of time for him to come into his own, and also that I’m too stupid for them) and William Burroughs - The Western Lands

Yeesh, haven’t been this hungover for quite a while. Pint, anyone?