Monday thread

Fuck off, Monday

8 Likes

My sentiments exactly.

Woke up at half four because of stupid dreams, R won’t do anything I need him to and I will almost certainly be late for an appointment I don’t really want to go to. Stupid Monday.

WFH and it looks like the TV may be off ill so will be looking after her as well.

Juuuuuuust taking it as it comes.

1 Like

Going to a tableau user group this evening, they usually have free pizza but I don’t like pizza

:wave: :wave: :wave:

1 Like

Had another blood test.

Listened to some Kozelek in the waiting room which was nice.

Morning all,

Horrible Monday vibes are currently being held at bay by an imminent morning trip to the cinema; to be followed by a visit to the local dog shelter (work to be squeezed in somewhere amongst all of this).

1 Like

Did you go to Suspiria/Goblin?

How many dogs will you be rescuing today?

Hopefully only one, but I can’t make any promises.

3 Likes

Morning,

Really CBA with work, but it looks like I’ve got a busy morning, which will hopefully make the day go quickly.

Can’t think of anything exciting happening today. Maybe something will turn up later.

I did

Was it as good as it should have been?

The neighbours are back from their holibobs. I am working from home. They have been shouting for about an hour now.

I would really like to move now, please.

should I trim the front bush today?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

mr-bean

15 Likes

I’m not sure, the goblin element I just aclimitised to quite quickly so it just felt like I was watching the film. The film was quite different to how I remember it, I remember it just being a complete disorienting onslaught from beginning to end, didn’t remember the slower bits inbeteeen, makes me wonder if I was watching some edited down version before. Overall it was a little underwhelming but still glad I went, might have been my seat, I was upstairs quite far from the stage, I saw them do blood red at the Barbican a few years ago and that seemed to have more impact

1 Like

this is way stronger than your star wars takes

2 Likes

It’s just bread

1 Like