Monday Thread

Yeah, me too.

I got my PCR result and I am (probably) virus free! I can play football tonight!

We’re also doing cottage pie @rich-t.

6 Likes

I can’t believe you’re on your last week.

My timetable starts today (although I’ve got a class starting next Monday morning too).

1 Like

Next week back on 1st, kids not back in my school until Monday the 6th though.

You got the better weather though!

It makes up for the drizzle we live through on the other 300 days.

I am not ready for Monday.

Happy last week of work to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not back in until tomorrow. My boss hasn’t realised this.

Wedding #2 of the last 72 hours today😫

Felt like i was maybe starting to take the piss at work last week so I turned up bang on 9:30 today and of course have been locked out since. So that’s the last time I do that. Porridge is going cold too, hmpf.

porridge no hands

now on hold to e-on, and instead of hold music they have actors doing completely made up testimonials about how much they love their energy supplier. what fresh hell is this.

3 Likes

Fucked up dreams.

At one point I was dangling from a cliff, hanging by my fingers about to plummet to my death and I was thinking I can’t call for help because helicopter rescue costs a huge amount of money.

Got woken up at about 4 and made the mistake of looking at my phone for the next two hours. So I am a very tired dingaling. What’s new!!!1

I showed my Mum a pic of a DiS meat in Edinburgh from a while ago. She said she thought everyone looked lovely and pointed at @rich-t and said she especially liked the look of him :blush:

20 Likes

That’s going on the CV

5 Likes

Gone fishing

5 Likes

Having a fucking crap day so far.

Plz can we fast forward to reading my book and eating leftover :pizza:

Very hectic day. Hungry. Send help.

I can’t be arsed.