Monday!

Fucking airports…

1 Like

@tilly fucking bullshit society bollocks that this is how we feel about stuff like this, tbh :frowning:

3 Likes

don’t let free water trick you into buying the DT!!

2 Likes

Nothing like a good drink by a bonfire!

3 Likes

Especially one that went on for about nine hours! I suspect I may not get to sleep for some hours yet.

Oooooof. GWS.

Back to the old salt mine. There’s not a lot of salt because it’s an office.

1 Like

That front page makes it look like there’s a horse marrying a woman and I appreciate that.

3 Likes

Only the salty tears of your rival companies when you smash today? (I dunno)

The world of online soft furnishings is indeed the cruellest of battlefields.

1 Like

They have stands all around the airport with free copies of The Sun on, and they are offering out the Daily Mail at the boarding gate :frowning:

Morning all,

Got a bastard of a week lined up. Running exams, early/late starts on my feet all day. This does not suit my usual sloth-like lifestyle at all.

Weekend was good though. Hey Colossus were great on Friday.

One foot in front of the other.

You’re welcome.

We’re on a war footing

Ah, so that’s why I keep falling over.

I had an awful weekend. I’m an absolute mess and everything is fucked. I feel enormous amounts of dread. I need a poo.

Hope you feel a bit better after your poo x

7 Likes

Thank you x

1 Like

Spending too much time looking at letting agent websites and pouring over the small print about fees. Some of them are really going for broke trying to get as many fees as possible before they’re banned. Some places wanted £350 for the tenancy, and 3 years worth of accounts for freelancers. They seem to have got a lease confused with taking out a mortgage.

1 Like

Dylan was fuckjng dynamite last night. :+1::grinning:
Two days of work then off to Mallorca for a week. Yaaaaaaaassssssssss!

4 Likes