Monday

Morning, nerds.

Got my absolute no hoper hearing today. I’m in at 9 and the latest I’ve been out of one of these is 18.45, so guesses on when I’ll be done? I personally reckon I’ll get past the first hurdle then go down in flames on the rest.

• Between 9 and 10
  • 10 and 11
  • 11 and 12
  • 12 and 1
  • 1 and 2
  • 2 and 3
  • 3 and 4
  • 4 and 5
  • 5 and 6
  • 6 and 7

0 voters

My flight isn’t until 9 this evening, so I’m a bit fucked if I’m sent off for a very early bath.

What’s happening with you?

Morning eps. First day back at work after my holiday. Got a really important app release coming up on Thursday so I’m basically going to be flat out until then. And then flat out after that for the roll-out. Ugh. Take me back on holiday please!

Week off this week, nothing major planned just that I’ve got loads of holiday I need to start using up.

I’m keeping the cats in this morning as they’ve got the vets at 8:30, and if I let them out they won’t come back in time. They are not enjoying being stuck in and are making their displeasure very vocal.

I’ve just noticed that my (white) shirt is quite nippley. Going to see if I can work that into my strategy.

2 Likes

HELLO Epimer’s nipples!! :wave:

Gotta get up to get down. Tea first.

1 Like

Feeling a bit ill.
Haven’t really prepared for classes today.

Ringing in sick when HR open at 8.00.

Morning all. Got back from holiday on Saturday so it’s a morning of sorting through emails. Client that always bothers me when I’m on holiday emailed me on Friday evening with a job they wanted delivering this morning, the bag of twats (I obviously didn’t reply) so I have to deal with them today urtgghhh

1 Like

Hiya.

Cba.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Cannot be fuuuarghhghgggdd. Need coffee. Weird job GO AWAY.

Morning party people,
Got a couple of meetings this morn then flight down to fackin Lahndaaan later

Could you work a burlesque routine into your closing remarks?

Morning all

Looks like people have been having fun on the music board already.

We all hate our jobs, M6.

Put your big boy pyjamas on and get to work like the rest of the adults.

1 Like

alright, dad

1 Like

What is a “no hoper meeting”?

Shite traffic - over an hour to get here. Just had my oats and a pot of coffee so things are looking up.
Did a ‘snoring app’ last night for the first time; turns out I snore like a cunt.

1 Like

Okay, whatever that was just got blocked by my work server!

Access Denied
You don’t have permission to access “http://aff5fa4925746bf9c161-fb36f18ca122a30f6899af8eef8fa39b.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/images/Masthead_mario.17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899dce541e8dc” on this server.
Reference #18.6da21002.1505720471.adc2bdb

2 Likes