Monday!

Morning all.

Eventful evening at a Courtney Act gig last night. Group of women were being really loud at first but enough that you could ignore them - but then they spilt drinks on my husband and I and when I asked politely if they could watch their drinks they told me to fuck off. Then they got louder and security told them to be quiet. When they didn’t security came back again and asked them to come outside, again they refused and thats when they started screaming “I’m 46” repeatedly, as some sort of defense. So I turned around and said “Maybe you should act like it then” and then the friend started kicking my chair really aggressively and that was enough to get security to drag them out of the venue, to the applause of everyone around us. Fun times!

6 Likes

They’re quietly blaming the other side, obviously.

If the two parties weren’t US based (so outside my sphere of knowledge on some stuff) I would be all over this. If we do any fan-based stuff you better believe that I will be pro bonoing the FUCK out of any cease and desists that come our way.

I’ve got tournament playable collections for three other competitive card games (and full sets of two co-op ones) but… man, they’re not Netrunner. The worst thing about that fucking game is that it makes all other card games look shit in comparison. Plus the community is excellent.

I’ll leave this here then shut up about it because it’s extremely niche.

https://twitter.com/ithayla/status/1005118777069977600?s=19

4 Likes

Running on empty. Depressed. Is it the weekend yet?

1 Like

I landed at Heathrow about an hour ago so I feel DEAD and sick and starving. We can’t go home tho cause our bathroom isn’t finished so going to bfs mums for showers and snoozing.

It’s my bfs birthday today and he isn’t a happy bunny

My blood test bruise is incredible today. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Got one of those stupid reviews with my GP that doesn’t do anything except make me anxious. If she makes me weigh myself I might cry.

Pics pls.

Welcome to the club.

I’ve been quite constipated for 2 weeks but when do I need to open my bowels? On a boat in the middle of the ocean yesterday.

Much like when I went to Sri Lanka and was also constipated for 2 weeks until we hike up a mountain for hours and then HELLO NEED TO GO

4 Likes

I’ve got someone in my office today so I’ll need to nip to the loos to take it, so if I accidentally get a cheeky bollock into the picture by accident, it’s on your head.

That came out wrong.

10 Likes

Got off lightly today; reckon I had eight pints yesterday? Shocking tbqh. Feel absolutely fine today.

2 Likes

why are people so fucking awful

Poop deck?

8 Likes

Hands up who can’t be arsed :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman:

13 Likes

:raised_hands:

1 Like

yes hi

1 Like

Just realised that my black blouse is COVERED in toothpaste. How can I be this scruffy.

2 Likes

Strong work, this

Couldn’t even be arsed to work it into a sentence though. Need more coffee.

Hello! Had an interview on Friday for a Very Good job. I didn’t get it, but I didn’t not get it?! They’re creating another post for me so l hopefully find out details about that today and can potentially give my notice this afternoon!

10 Likes