Monday

In the great scheme of things, not a huge gripe, but: I really picked a bad day to forget my noise-cancelling earphones. Think it must be National Loud Bro Chat day combined with National Leave Your Phone Notifications On Loud day.

Thanks niks, and @kermitwormit and @colon_closed_bracket - appreciate the reassurance :+1:

Just went with what support I would hope to receive in her position.

Going to find a tap room and beer on the way home for an hour.

7 Likes

Sounds like you’ve done all you could. Horrible situation

1 Like

Its got mega cold in the last hour. My pal is up on work so probably do Paesano and Drygate.

where’s BITT, miss that guy.

-ve just found out I have left my Kindle 30km away back in Switzerland

+ve the reason I have found this out is because I used a label machine to add my email address to anything I would be annoyed about losing

1-1 barleysugar

8 Likes

You cycling back for it?

dear customs,

here is a list of all my stuff:

:white_check_mark: clothes
:white_check_mark: some other shit

2 Likes

got to hope she didn’t accidentally pack the kilos of coffeeshop merch for the move.

It looks like it!

Goddammit

3 Likes

7 Likes

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Kindles can be replaced m9 :slightly_frowning_face:

Think I might have to see an optician when I get back too - I can barely read that!

8 Likes

Start the week as one means to go on. Recommended unit levels will be enormously exceeded this week.

5 Likes

Work tonight got cancelled, had to miss work this morning for a job interview that went terribly so I’m out of pocket quite a bit today lol. Anyway, making pasta now, so it could be worse.

PMs are open if you need to vent. Can’t help too much as I struggle in my management job, but I’m there if you want a chat.

1 Like

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. You guys really helped put my mind at rest over the past hour, just unwinding with a beer and a book before heading home…

Happy to extend that invite the other way anytime as well.

1 Like

13 Likes