Monday

Prefer The Beatles tbh.

how did you get in the door

1 Like

Decent

The sun was really bright this morning which made interpreting traffic lights hard.

I thought that yesterday was a gentle introduction to the winter time arrangements, normally it feels like 100% DOOM.

2 Likes

I mean, it was cold but nice and bright.

Booked a doctors appointment for later.

On the train to work and my whole carriage is coughing and spluttering everywhere wtf is wrong with you. The irony being I bet I get actually ill from taking the train to work just once. Sake.

I have to get the tube now for work (I complain like I’m the only one that has to do it). I’m worried that I’ve everyone else has been exposed to a load of diseases down that I haven’t.

Are you behind my bed :thinking:

I’ve said too much

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Parky out innit.

Feeling ropey but gotta meet my wife and his uncle at Taproom after work before he goes to a lecture(?) at Islington Town Hall. Haven’t drank in a couple of weeks, the thought of throwing a beer down me is making me bilious.

Been getting some great spam recently, pretty bummed I missed this.

1 Like

Morning!

Already been through a toddler meltdown, an icy car, massive delays at Gatwick and forgetting my pass. Today’s not shaping up too well so far.

Got to work late, but I might leave early and do the late bit from home, and then I might be able to nip out to my mate’s new tap room in Worthing tonight hopefully.

Hey team.

Just got into the office, the levels of background noise are already grinding me down. Desk move to the first floor next week can’t come soon enough. Managed to pull rank and get the window seat which is probably going to piss off my team - tough luck, folks.

Need to do some data integrity checks and then this evening maybe football, maybe take myself off somewhere to do some writing, maybe neither.

Just had a student have a panic attack in my class. She’s fine but it’s properly shaken me.

I’ve been in my office for about 15 mins and already had 3 people come up to me like OH THANK GOD YOU’RE BACK.

Wait til I go to Vietnam for 3 weeks bitch.

8 Likes

have my first driving lesson in an hour. not really feeling up to it tbh.

oh well.

4 Likes

Wait, are you in Vietnam at the same time as me?!

Oh, for three weeks, not in three weeks :frowning:

1 Like

also, the winter gods are punishing me for all of my shit eating good weather posts this summer