Monday

yeah not too bad thanks.

Just woke from a dream where I had to fill in for Jonny in Radiohead.

Need to go pick up some medication in a bit and it’s a nice day for it :slight_smile:

You alright?

1 Like

Thanks lovely :heart: Will do!

Love my job, just perpetually stuck in middle-management hell of never having the resources to achieve what I want to :rofl: Then when I finally do, I get whisked off to start some other project instead :rofl: :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Bamnam would improve any Jonny :wink: :smirk:

4 Likes

well I might be more animated on stage, used to love rocking out.

Good luck with your busy day, go kick some business butt!

Sometimes I’ll blame the dog even if there’s no one else around, just to see if I can get a reaction.

2 Likes

:frowning: it…it’s monday.

LOVE ALL YOU LOT. DiS IS THE BEST xxx :heart:

4 Likes

:hugs:

1 Like

Morning fam. Got to work to find out the server is down, dear god not the server :scream: Hoping it isn’t fixable and I can go back home to my lovely bed :blush:

Edit: this post was brought to you by 4G.

2 Likes

Morning all.

Been on a malaise. Not sure how to kick it. Got a meeting about Transcendental Meditation on Tuesday and a gp appointment on Thursday and at something got to do some work, and might end being forced to travel. I don’t want to.

Instead I want to go to Edinburgh and see the museums. Might do that on Wednesday.

Feel like I’ve mentioned it in every thread

New York, New York (am seeing Bob Dylan whilst there too). There for 5/6 days.

2 Likes

Have a case of The Sads this morning - know its just booze/fun related so will pass but blah. More sleep, please.

2 Likes

went and saw the Scottish music exhibition this weekend, it’s great

3 Likes

Thought I was going to have an easy day today but one been instructed to deal with a “difficult” Frenchman as my first task, so that’s put a spanner in the works there.

No I don’t work at DExEU!!!

Love this! On one of the hottest days over the summer I started walking to an awards ceremony thing in Great Portland Street and then decided to sack it off and went around the rose garden and the Frieze Sculptures in Hyde Park instead :grinning:

2 Likes

If you make it over this week - Rip It Up is still on at the NMS (until the 25th) and is really good.

2 Likes

hope you feel better soon mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On expenses in Edinburgh this eve though so might get some Dishoom.

1 Like

you can do it xylo, you’re a pro!

1 Like

Morning,

Saw an old school friend at preschool drop off this morning, she has a boy a bit older than R. Haven’t seen her since her wedding reception (which I barely stayed at because of a panic attack), turns out her husband left her when she was five months pregnant and had been seeing someone else who he had already got pregnant. Total bastard. Anyway, we swapped phone numbers and are going to go for coffee sometime and at least we have being single mums with rubbish exes in common :+1:

17 Likes