Monday

Off to work after the school run. Meeting a girl this evening at a board game bus cafe in Wood Green.

Bit nippy out.

CBA today, and had a shocker on Friday so am going to have to get my shit together today.

Big breakfast and some German minimalism on the headphones, I think.

DynpkGc

wfh today and tomorrow, annual leave wed, in on thu and xmas do on fri. pretty ok week i think

Going to WFH today.

merry christmas everybody x

7 Likes

TW: Pregnancy stuff My sister just called to say sheā€™s had a miscarriage, sheā€™s been trying for so long to get pregnant. I feel awful for her. I know itā€™s very common but even so sheā€™s devastated. Sheā€™s struggling to get time off work to deal with it, and sheā€™s a pediatric nurse so sheā€™s gonna have to spend all day looking after young kids :confused: Life ainā€™t fair sometimes.

1 Like

Sorry Bam I just neutralised the heck out of your post :joy:

oh man thatā€™s awful, so sorry to hear this :frowning:

17 Likes

thatā€™s fine donā€™t you worry about me :slight_smile:

Morning folks. Going to get my hair cut this morning. I hope the barber is in as much of a no-chat mood as I am this morning.

I canā€™t concentrate in an office or at home. Stupid internet.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear this, man. Really hope sheā€™s OK and that she gets some space to deal with it. :frowning_face:

10 Likes

Had a very quiet and sensible weekend so feeling oddly content for a Monday - Iā€™m basically drinking every day from Thursday until Christmas though so the only way is down.

So sorry to hear this Juke. Sending lots of love pal :heart:

2 Likes

This.

https://www.cakesandladders.co.uk

1 Like

Janelle Monae just announced to open MIF. I am not cool enough to be into her but thought it might be of interest to some of you MME cool cats.

1 Like

Had a fucking GREAT weekend including winning a Ā£400 bar tab at one of our local pubs :joy:

BRING IT, MONDAY

12 Likes

I Will just say now that I absolutely should not have gone in when I wasnā€™t 100% better. Why is life so inconvenient

Mineā€™s a half of Guinness, ta.