Monday 😭😭😭

Alright dis. Got up early to watch Game of Thrones so adrenalin is gonna carry me through the day. Anyway daily thread, you know the drill. Wishing you all well on this 5 day week :grimacing:

1 Like

Snoozer past my snooze alarm. Got up 30 minutes late but still seem to be on the exact same part of my walk in that I normally am by now :woman_shrugging:

Got to finish a research-heavy bit of writing today that I’m not confident in at all.

alright?

back to work after 1.5 weeks off. do not want.

Morning Tuna, Scout, all. Thursday for me today, got a fair bit to do but nothing too hectic. Going round to my parents’ house later to take my dad his birthday present and have some cake. Not a lot else going on really.

Morning all! Got an exam in two hours! SHIIIIT

4 Likes

Morning! 3rd day of Spain holiday, spent yesterday in Benidorm (!) which turns out is quite pretty (!!)

Heading to Valencia today, any hottt tips then let me know.

12 Likes

Which exam? Best of luck with it.

1 Like

Good luck! You got this :muscle:

1 Like

Urgghhhhhh

just checked and I have an internal learning seminar all afternoon :slight_smile:

one thing I love about my job is the days when I cba and they give me treats like this

2 Likes

wait that sounds like sarcasm. I genuinely love these seminars. we get to learn about new human rights issues.

7 Likes

Really glad I just remembered I have a film screening/networking event this afternoon before I left the house wearing my usual Monday cba uniform of old jeans and stained t-shirt :upside_down_face:

it’s been awhile

3 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

My bollock medicine is fucking me up so I’m calling in sick. Back to the doctor then back to bed.

Good luck Geesey!

1 Like

This is me, throwing a proper tantrum right now :rage:

1 Like

Morning all!

Poor night’s sleep for me, but I’ve been listening to Lizzobangers on my drive into work, so OK.

Thai pea soup for lunch, old man football later.

1 Like

I’ve got a mad busy week this week- looking at my diary trying to work out what I can possibly cancel to make this work :sob:

pronounce it like β€œbalencia” and all the locals will think you’re cool as fuck

3 Likes