Monday 🌧

Just blow whatever it is up, or knock it down or whatever and hit the pub.

Im not drinking for at least two days

1 Like

Yeah alright lo-pan.

5 Likes

Noir or Grigio?

Edit: I really don’t know why I need to know this.

1 Like

I’m only just coming to like white tbh. Red is still the best but I have a new found appreciation for white wine and rosé. Might start a wine thread.

Love how you clarified this despite it having precisely nothing to do with this brilliant story.

2 Likes

Guys, Halloween is coming

4 Likes

Always Coca-Cola!

6 Likes

That’s true. You would, however, still have ended up whapping 'em out for the afternoon crowd.

2 Likes

c a k e :cake:

Guess I must have left it a few days after New DiS launched?

Good point. I still want first refusal on the ghost writing job and film rights for your autobiography please.

2 Likes

This time last year I had tickets to see John carpenter and the new Halloween film to look forward to. This year there’s IT part 2 but no John Carpenter :sob: how do I fill the void?? @lo-pan

1 Like

You better write yourself up too

Are you my son?? He’s been going on about spooks, halloweeen, fireworks and santa ENDLESSLY for over a week now. :rofl::joy:
I’ve told him Halloween is next week and just hope he forgets/ doesn’t understand time yet.

2 Likes

GUYS- Monday is nearly completed. Everybody exhale. xx

1 Like

7 minutes to go then I’m outta here!

Haha, good luck with that :blush:

well roger me sideways officer, I may have to take a leaf out of your book and do a 4.30 exit too.

Accidentally said “see you next week” to someone, ffs brain is already in Friday mode

1 Like

I have a headache.