Monday

Just absolutely ridiculous isn’t it, what an absolute tool, who would wear trousers that colour?! Madness.

Morning Epimer and etc.

My weekend involved a really heavy/weird night on Friday followed by not leaving my flat for the rest of it. Tonight I’m heading to see We Are Scientists then I’m in LANDAN the rest of the week for work.

If she was fully scabbed she’d be back in Nursery there are two that we weren’t sure of so we didn’t think it was fair to the other kids.

She’s been out a bit. It’s hard though: my back is really bad at the moment so any attempt to leave the house involves a massive tantrum because I refuse to put her on my shoulders.

Had a nice weekend of not doing an awful lot. Watched the Cubs advance to the World Series which was pretty great, but wrecked my tiredness.

morning

SATURDAY

went into brighton, got a haircut and two new pairs of runners!!! :grinning:
evening - gf’s parents visited, went to the kindof warm up bonfire thing we have in lewes on friday, missed most of teh parade but the fireworks were excellent.

sunday - went to see a ‘Project’ house to maybe buy - turns out there is just too much work to do really and we don’t have enough money - pity really but hey
gf’s mum starting to drive me a bit mad
did some gardening - and some overtiem work in the evening -
quite glad to be at work now as the inlaws are driving me crazy - hopefully they will be gone by the time i get back!

I started shaving this morning with a razor that had the blade in backwards by mistake.

this morning i saw a nurse. she said to just stay indoors and warm and to go back in the next few days if i wasn’t any better. :thermometer_face:
have had a persistent cough, breathlessness and serious chest pains for two weeks, flu like symptoms for one, alongside my constant compromised/non-existent immune system and high risk of chronic bronchitis or pneumonia. been on the sick this past weekend, as my gp basically told me as soon as i think i have an infection to get it seen and not do anything, but i get one every other month.

ffs my shit body

And now your stubble is even longer?!?!?!

souunds horrible - hope you get well soon!

4 Likes

thank you x

just saw our j dick having an on-brand go at camilla long and it’s somewhat cheered me up

3 Likes

ha ha! straight in there!

HAHA THEO HATES HIS KID

2 Likes

GWS Penoid :heart:

1 Like

Was able to ‘tick one off’ the ‘bucket list’ this weekend and went crab fishing, look at this beauty I caught! It was incredible and the guys who took me out on the boat were amazing, even was a small bar on the boat which was meant for crew only but they let me go on the Saturday night and I got very drunk on their homemade spirits! Had to pretend the next day me being sick was seasickness and not alcohol poisoning!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hope your alcohol poissoning (fish joke) didn’t leave you feeling too crabby.

1 Like

Anyone know how to get rid of this error? Keeps on coming up when I am trying to edit this picture I took of my crew at the weekend. It might be because the Beta program I created for Anonymising Peoples ID in pictures is finding too many eyes (the crabs) but can’t switch the program off as programmed it a bit wrong and it wont close even on Shut Down.

3 Likes

We’ve got bottles of syrup for the coffee machine at work…

I just had a hot chocolate with a pump of hazelnut and 2 pumps of caramel syrup.

Sweet.

could you have a whole cup of syrups mixed together?

Yes but it’d be like drinking a cup of honey

i love honey

3 Likes