Monday16

Morning FL et al! Had my first sneezing fit of the season, which means spring is well and truly here.

After a couple of fairly intense weeks at work I think this one should be a bit more straightforward, which is pleasing.

I’d rather see both but getting two babysitting nights a week probably won’t happen. I think I should probably go for Acetone though I am trying to talk myself into it it seems.

@anon19035908 good luck with the interview :crossed_fingers:

@McGarnagle I haven’t started sneezing yet, but I have itchy eyes which is usually my first stage of hayfever. I guess the only advantage of the extended rainy period has been a slight delay in sneezing season.

3 Likes

Crashed my car lol whoops.

(Something snapped in the suspension and went clean through the front nearside tyre, sending me clean into the kerb and a bush. No one hurt/involved)

Fuck sake.

I got itchy eyes on Saturday, and usually its a couple of weeks between that and the sneezing, but I guess the plants have gone mental due to winters 3, 4 and 5, so I’ve speedily progressed on to stage 2.

If Thursday is as hot as they say it will be I might even hit stage 3: itchy throat and skin with hot flushes. Woo!

2 Likes

:grimacing: but glad you’re ok at least!

11 Likes

Just had a huge nosebleed. Yay

Probably just the one this time!

Ah that sounds horrible. Hope you’re not feeling too shaken up.

3 Likes

@McGarnagle @Twinkletoes All good, just a bloody faff. Waiting for RAC now. Luckily it was only about 500m from my front door and I was only doing about 25mph. 5 minutes later and I’d have been going up the M3, eeek.

2 Likes

As shit as that is, it sounds like a bit of a lucky escape tbf.

Mornin. It’s the tv’s bday today so gonna pickup some food on the way home later. Feel like the present I got is a bit crap so need to find something else at lunch. Work is gonna be :sleeping:

Weather does look lovely this week. Not sure if nice weather makes being trapped in meeting rooms better or worse tbh…

going to Corby!

3 Likes

If you’re looking for something to do Wednesday night :wink: :wink: :wink:

Only joking though, it’s just an open mic, wouldn’t recommend.

Have fun in Hamsterjam!

2 Likes

I have bought deodorant and a shirt in this sort of situation before, which is bloody irritating but I hate being a stinker :frowning: Good luck.

2 Likes

Ah mate unfortunately I’m flying home weds evening otherwise I’d have been well up for this.

After a couple of weeks travelling with work it’s nice to have a regular week back in the office. Tired though because stayed up until nearly 1am last night waiting for school offer notification - fortunately son is going to his first choice which is a big relief. Now to crack on with some work…

2 Likes

That’s more than I’ve been to in my entire life.

GET ON WITH IT!

4 Likes

Well we are looking to hire more folks… Reckon you could blag enough data science skills to get hired and eek one trip and nice dinner out of it?