Mondayeveningtimeishere

Alright? Fucking exhausted lads. Long day at work and then went for a second viewing on a flat we then submitted an offer for. Got a Local Indian on the way and a beer on the go. What’s happening then?

6 Likes

Already in bed

1 Like

Still in work, about to head the quiz and eat food there.

Shattered, two-three hours sleep due to anxiety, day in the office has shattered me and I’m gonna eat my feelings.
2 Shattereds what fun.

Shattered, that was a busy wee weekend. Sofa, catch up with ozark and early to ma scratcher

Cooking pasta.

Been catching up on housework all day. Feeling good for it but no chance is it nearly seven o’clock?!?!?

Was planning on making a saag but now feel like lazing with a Chinese is the correct and justifiable choice.

• Make a saag
  • Get a Chinese and cosy up

0 voters

Hello. I am on the sauce today, went on the beach and spoke to some other holidaymakers at the bar for the first time. Dutch couple from Utrecht were delightful, Essex couple - man was desperate to get away from me, woman was desperate to tell me about her diet and said US BIG GIRLS and I was thinking stfu before I push you into the pool, we are not a kinship.

I am now drinking wine and messaging important things to my family and friends such as “The DUP truly are a cluster of anuses” and pictures of Cloud and Pickle that my dad sent over :sparkling_heart: also, I FINALLY got notified that the dress for my 30th birthday - ordered in February TBF, they did say 9-10 weeks to make it but today marks 10 weeks - will be ready next week :slight_smile: Gives me time to source something to cover my nips (it is sheer).

Takes ages to responsibly get a tan doesn’t it? :frowning: Turns out slathering yourself in factor 50 isn’t good for bronzing. My old technique of getting slightly bronzed then putting on the lotion might have been the one.

8 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever had a responsible tan. Being Scottish, I burn - badly - then have a couple of days of nice colour/peeling/pain then back to a horrible milky colour fairly soon after. Must be nice to tan properly.

2 Likes

My entire life people have been horrible about my gerbils. “EURGH THEY’RE RATS!”, then one cunt girl I used to reluctantly walk home from school with (she was friends with the other girls I walked with) laughed hysterically when one died when I was 11/12 and devastated about it :frowning: the dickhead dude on the date last month said gerbils were a shit pet too.

Look at them tho :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :sparkling_heart: they’re so tiny and precious

Cookie is too anxious for photos generally.

6 Likes

I do maintain a tan usually after I’ve burned a bit, but the pain of properly burning is not worth it. Although I love slathering burns in that aftersun stuff.

1 Like

Finally on the radar of the staff here enough to get given a red rose :rose:

Today has been a breakthrough day

3 Likes
2 Likes

fuck that took me so long

3 Likes

Pcbe

1 Like

It’s Kermit the frog’s birthday today

3 Likes

:partying_face: :frog: