MONDAYiohead Thread

Finishing work at 6am for just over a week off. Almost there.

Monday thread.

2 Likes

Good morning midnightpunk! Or good night maybe?! Hope you have a lovely and relaxing week off, very deserved.

Having a coffee and watching the birds out of the window. Got a zoom meditation thing in a bit, lovely way to start the week.

2 Likes

Morning MP, morning Kermit.

I had a job interview on Thursday and still haven’t heard. They said “Monday morning at the very latest”

It’s

• Definitely bad news and they’re just waiting for the successful candidate to accept before telling you
  • No one knows what happens behind the scenes

0 voters

1 Like

Good luck! Will cross my fingers and toes for you x

1 Like

Morning team. Spent yesterday building ikea furniture so sore today.

Got a job interview for a position at work at 9 so that’s a bit annoying. Then some meetings and a walk in the park planned.

Good luck! It might be just that they’re taking their sorry-ass time deciding, if they’re anything like my manager.

I’ve just been propositioned by a FIT vicar on Grindr. Definitely a first for me.

6 Likes

Yawn

Dear Brain, if I go to bed much later than the normal time that means I dont want to wake up at the normal time.

1 Like

Definitely doesn’t feel like too long. No one does anything on Fridays

Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really cba

I need half term

1 Like

Bed warm, good; work bad

4 Likes

Morning all!

Last week was my October week so work dreads are pretty substantial today.

I have a dentist appointment this morning, please wish me luck

4 Likes

Good luck bam

4 Likes

Running a zoom based training session 9-1 every day this week. 4 people are signed up for it. Fuck this

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

5 Likes

Massive anxiety

Want to stay in bed with covers over my head

1 Like

cheers! :slight_smile:

First day in a new job. They sent me a MacBook but not the password so idk how to login to my meeting :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Good luck. Is it hygienist too or just Dennis?

1 Like