Mondayne Thread

Haha, just print a load of scenery pics and superimpose a silhouette of the two of you on it. That definitely won’t look weird.

1 Like

Ages back my brother threw a massive house party inviting a ton of people, hired a DJ and stuff back when he worked at the BBC so everyone was well cool.

Me and Lloyd went to the off licence across the road to buy some booze and found a stack of postcards of the Royal Family on reduce to clear so we bought them all.

We then went back to the party and hid them everywhere so people would find them and think they were because my brother just loved the royals so much.

He was still finding them months later, between pages of books, underneath the fish fingers in the freezer and etc.

5 Likes

Ah, classic Lloyd!

3 Likes

It’s been a bit of a mission as it’s a secret diary. Too often I find I’m a week behind and end up reading back through whats app messages to try and piece together what happened the previous Monday. Try to clandestinely write down anything adorable that happens on my phone as I go.

1 Like

I liked this, by the way. Jazz hands?

1 Like

Choon tbf

Broadly speaking, yes! Anyway, I very much appreciate the energy you bring to the morning threads.

1 Like

Morning! Got a load of stuff to do this week…Today I must buy jam, make a viking outfit, clean the house, write weekly review, assignment reading and book haircut.

Such a lovely day though…The garden is calling me

Please tell me this is for you…

1 Like

right, gonna get thin as of…NOW

Good weekend. Nothing to report today though.

sadly not, eldest has a full on Viking day at school tomorrow.

You would not believe how hard it is to but fake fur type fabric in small Wiltshire towns - in the end I got a grey fleecey blanket from Aldi that i am going to somehow fashion into a waistcoat and leg things.

He is making a hat from card and foil - pretty sure he will add a beard as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We had a Roald Dahl day at my eldest’s school the other week. Normally I put in a lot of effort but we were super-busy so we just sent her to school in her pyjamas and dressing gown and said she was Sophie from the BFG.

Nice. Think we had something like that last year - one with a big spoon and cut out medicine bottle, the other was Charlie - normal clothes with a golden ticket.

I did do an excellent world book day effort this year with V - Stitchhead

and R as Harry Potter

17 Likes

oh my god

3 Likes

I think this might be the first monday in weeks where I don’t feel desperate for the ground to swallow me up. Listening to Anoushka Shankar and easing into the day. I’m sure something terrible will happen shortly.

fucking stupid monday

1 Like

I had a terrible sleep but still managed to get up at 5:50 (!!!) to go to a HIIT class. It was actually quite nice walking there whilst the sun was rising.

I have to go back to the gym later for a barre class. My life is fun right now…

:golf: HAPPY MASTERS WEEK THO EVERYONE! :golf:
My bf has laid the groundwork by asking if i’d like to have a fun day/morning out with him on Sunday instead of him going to play golf like normal.

1 Like

morning. still pretty nice out. it is monday.

Morning everyone

Tired

Good weekend - Grandaddy were ace on Saturday. Had a very lazy lie in/ mooching/ roast dinner cooking and eating/ drinking day on Sunday

Think I might go see Free Fire tonight

1 Like