Monday's Doneday Thread

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

(This post is about me, not the state of this thread)

Hiya DiSdom,

I am gagging for a night out, like, right now. I’ve been sat listening to Adam Buxton and Sharon Horgan and tears! TEARS of laughter…

Instead I’m going to continue to sit in the darkness for another hour before shuffling on home for some chicken.

I’m so bored.

Why are you sitting in darkness?

Just had a veggie burger and put aubergine in the bun as well. Yummy

Gonna watch Curb and drink hot chocolate.

less tiring than standing up

Sorry, I haven’t eaten anything, I feel like I just wrote a load of really weird things that aren’t true. Haha!!

I can’t be arsed to turn the main lights on, I’ve got my desk lamp on, so in fact, I am not sitting in darkness. Just semi darkness.

I’m not actually bored, I’m very, very hungry. They’re easily confused.

The part about going on a night out is true. Or at least hanging out with a GBOpeople.

1 Like

eh, sorry laelfy, had destroyed it by the time I saw this.
was harissa baked salmon, roast veg with griddled asparagus and a wee side salad thing :+1:

That sounds yummy and healthy, well done.

1 Like

thanks, it was and it is :slight_smile:

Are you on drugs?

wee rock star in the making right there :slight_smile:

No dinner as yet. Getting hangry. :skull:

I had a chicken and chorizo stew with chickpeas. The addition of chicken was because Wor Lass misread the plan to have a chorizo and chickpea stew. It was good but there are no pictures or leftovers.

I’ve got to ring my sister and my mam in a bit.

3 Likes

just read some books with my nieces, had a fun time!

3 Likes

Just realised Christmas is on a Monday this year, which means getting off work earlier than usual and likely being mortal Friday night, Saturday, Sunday AND Monday. Oooft.

2 Likes

Monday banjo. Apologies for the um, old fashioned lyrics

5 Likes

The van’s looking well stocked

2 Likes

Met @grievoustim for beers (thanks man, we’ll have to sort a ride out soon. Enjoyed that). Train home soon (:train2: :beer::beer:). Wooooo

1 Like