Mondaytime: the mondaying

On holiday, but my Gf is still working.

Going to do a bit of work on the garden, then head up to the city centre to do some shopping.

Since we got the kittens and they got old enough to be active sheā€™s been trying to bring something in to show them every day

Itā€™s been everything from butterflies to birds to mice, voles & now the squirrel

She also keeps trying to take the kittens out with her to teach them/show them how to hunt

She was so pleased with herself this morning, lying there on the grass with her prey beside her, it was disgusting

Morning. Second anniversary today innit. My wifeā€™s forgotten :upside_down_face:. And turns out she pranged the car into a concrete post over the weekend, causing some significant damage. Gonna see my nan in hospital later. Yay

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t going to have a cup of tea, then walk right into the kitchen and made a cup of tea. Iā€™ve not got a cup of tea; in the brewing stage, I might add.

Youā€™ve had a rough few days - make sure and look after yourself too.

2 Likes

ah man. reading that post made me want to open a beer. hope youā€™re okay.

ugh, the ā€˜clutterā€™ setting on my outlook switched itself back on without me realising. on saturday i found several insanely important notifications buried in there.

1 Like

This was the plan until I saw that the track cycling was on.

Morning,

Overslept, lay in bed until 8.55am seriously debating using a duvet day. Decided against it as my holiday year only reset last monthā€¦so iā€™ve logged on for WFH but will be doing the bare minimum while drinking the biggest mug full of coffee I have.

Weather looking a bit grey, but hoping itā€™ll pass as iā€™ve got laundry to do.

Did have a delicious toasted teacake to eat for breakfast just now, so thatā€™s a joy! :smiley:

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Had a grand weekend. Went for a nice walk yesterday and got my hair dyed silver on sat. Some of the colour didnā€™t take so need to go back and look at some more toner. It cost Ā£ so it better be right!

Just had my second tasy Pfizer dose. Will see how I feel.

2 Likes

Noooo, duuude. Youā€™re supposed to leave it languishing, half finished on a hard drive forever more.

congrats, feels good dont it

2 Likes

Just tried a coffee bag and it was actually well tasty

I had one for the first time last week, and it was much better than it deserved to be. Going to take some camping next weekend rather than faff with grinds and stuff

Yeah I wasnā€™t expecting it to be as nice as it was. Theyā€™re perfect for that kind of thing.

1 Like

Ooh I keep seeing those but never being brave enough to take the plunge! Might try one next time I see them now.

1 Like

Morning folks. I got up early and did a whole load of house jobsā€¦ Washing put away, hoovering done, showered.

Feeling the effects of a weekend on the bikeā€¦ Achy achy.

1 Like

Morning

Itā€™s my final day of isolation :raised_hands:

Just got my final call from the Track and Trace gang

Iā€™m basically better but my energy is low, but that might be from all the crippling anxiety and depression that happened. Today feels like a ā€œnormalā€ Monday though (wfh, D&D in the eve) so itā€™s gonna be fine. And Iā€™ve booked tomorrow off so I can get out of the flat

Itā€™s my eldestā€™s birthday today. Sheā€™s got tonsillitis though poor thing, and itā€™s her 1st driving test tomorrow. Iā€™m sad that Iā€™m not seeing her, but her mum probably wouldnā€™t have invited me round to join in the celebrations anyway, or I would have been in and out in minutes. :nerd_face:. Anyway. Positivity

2 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Wanna hear plz

check messenger :))

1 Like