Mondaytime

yeah I’m not going to read that

1 Like

No complicated phone booking or waiting for repeat prescriptions or anything just send her a text and she does the rest. I realise this is massively privileged but sometimes you need to celebrate the little perks.

2 Likes

What?! Is she allowed to poo in there?!

4 Likes

FU xylo

1 Like

I think he’d rather you pooed in the hot tub.

1 Like

You know what though - if you put yourself out there, you have to accept the audience reaction whether you like it or not.

If I had some way to circumvent listening to my doctors’ hold music or putting in a million things on the automated robot repeat prescription thing I would be seriously celebrating it :+1:

1 Like

Think I might have forgotten to put deodorant on this morning.

this is how the transition to full penoid starts

3 Likes

Genuinely got a tournament tonight :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We’ve got online appointment booking and local chemists that will just automatically re-order your prescriptions for you and text you when they’re ready. It’s awesome.

Except that one time they forgot to order anything and I ran out of meds so had to go in and beg for an emergency supply.

Just went to view a rental flat across the road from me. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: Think i might have to revise how much I have to spend on this. Glasgow dissers what should someone with a reasonable income be spending on a not horrible 1 or 2 bedroom flat in the west end?

£3400 pcm

Helpful

Have I got a 2 bed flat for you…

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-79353404.html

I try.

I could get online services, but I have to talk to a receptionist to get it set up, so obviously I haven’t done that.

^thinly-veiled “my income is reasonable” post

4 Likes

This is very nice but more than I wanted and I won’t get parked there

Ha ha wasn’t sure how to put ‘im not a poor student but I’m also not a rich epimer’

5 Likes