Mondevening thread

I’ve been on a walk wbu.

16 Likes

Can’t believe that thread title hadn’t been used already

3 Likes

Hiya

I am laying in bed in a lot of pain and I don’t know why?

Oh no where abouts love x

The bum area D: whyyyyyy

1 Like

piles? My…erm…friend is also suffering from them currently!!

1 Like

Why are bodies so stupid

(Sorry you’re in pain :weary:)

2 Likes

I don’t think so - it’s sharp pain and aches all round my lower back and abdomen. My period is massively overdue so I assumed it was that but it’s been getting worse throughout the day argh

Your poor “friend” :joy:

2 Likes

G’evening.

Washed mah bicycle and installed new tyres. Now drinking a fancy sparkling water and waiting for him indoors to make pizza.

1 Like

having some crackers with cheese and prosciutto

other things might happen after

2 Likes

Fucking tiring day :frowning: BUT just been informed that Mrs F is going to be contacted this week to book her vaccine appointment. The biggest worry I’ve had over the last year has been catching the virus at work and passing it on to her and her getting really ill so today is a very good day.

19 Likes

Feeling miserable, fucked up the pasta sauce by adding twice as much stock as the receipe called for.

UTI/wind/appendicitis?

Monday done.

Bean chilli for dinner then collapse and telly.

1 Like

Evening

Fajitas already on my belly. Bin day tomorrow so I’ve got them to sort tonight.

gonna have a very lazy night on the sofa

Still got a couple of hours of work to do :-1:. Got my mums homemade soup for dinner :+1:

Work meeting today started with threats of sacking anyone who slips up in a forthcoming audit, telling people they’re going to have to take on even more work, and ending on a segment on mental health and emotional well-being :thinking:

3 Likes

Ah classic rod up the bum

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/period-thread-ssp/15544/809

3 Likes

Hey

@tilty IoM looks sp excellent

Fucking horrible day with my family. So beyond fed up.

Dungeoning shortly tho at least.

Oh none of my leggings fit at all any more. So that’s nice.

1 Like

:grimacing: my housemate is moving out on Saturday so my slimy cunt of a landlord will doubtless start pestering me to find out my plans

Really hope he doesn’t do anything to sabotage the house and try to force me out, or move a temporary tenant in. Would be great to have the place to myself