Mondevening thread

Enchiladas with wraps

1 Like

What’s it called?

Or cous cous? @japes

1 Like

Witch Hunt

1 Like

walked 10k each of the last three days and my body hasn’t allowed me to do so in months. Instantly happier. Here’s hoping I can keep it up, it improves everything.

Went to Sainsbos, bought 3x £1.40 Irish Potato Farls, nice to treat yourself sometimes isn’t it

7 Likes

:sunglasses: :fire:

1 Like

Potato scones not good enough for you eh?

1 Like

can only get proper ones in corby and I’m in the next town over now :cry: this is the best I can do. unless I make some myself, and I cba rn

Got to have a conference call with a judge tomorrow about a completely pointless court case and I’m dreading it.

I can’t really go into much detail (the people here who know me, know exactly what this is about and a few have met this guy via playing gigs for me), but basically I’ve got a delusional, volatile alcoholic to deal with, who opened a completely pointless fantasy court case against me, and has dragged it out for 18 months by deliberately not filling in paperwork correctly or following court instructions, and the system’s not really designed to deal with this level of ineptitude.

He’s now decided to apply to completely change his original statement, in a way that completely contradicts what he originally said, and we have to have a call with a judge about it. In 18 months he hasn’t once submitted a single bit of evidence or witness statement to back up his claims. (I have 25 witness statements).

I’m not dreading speaking to the judge- I’ve had copious legal advice (very handy when your schoolfriend becomes a solicitor and helps you out). I’m dreading having to be in a very important hour long conference call with this guy. Think Donald Trump, but used to be in a mid-to-low-tier band in the 90s. He’s loud, the bad kind of American, shouts over people and interrupts them, and is obsessed with conspiracy theories and refuses to accept that he loses friends/experiences negative consequences as a result of his own actions, and there must be a conspiracy against him.

I’ll post you some if you want

that’s very kind, thanks. I’m good though, i’m gonna go for a walk with dad at the weekend and he’s promised some homemade ones. Don’t tell Boris

1 Like

does boris not like tattie scones

hates them, the fucking cunt

2 Likes

He thinks you eat them raw, with hummus.

Ah, nothing like getting Monday drunk to make you feel in control and good about the mess of your life

1 Like

Gosh I’m windy

Boris Non-scone

Having a nanny state

1 Like

this is pretty sick

1 Like