Mondevening

Wuu2?

Me: FFVII :crossed_swords:, pasta for tea :shallow_pan_of_food: , recording :guitar:, bed :sleeping_bed:

Monday Eve Thread

Ooh, my giant marshmallows, it’s cold tonight

Ummmmmmm

Not sure.

Something for tea, maybe burgers. Then… choice of CM97/98, jigsaw of WW2 war planes or watch some more of the BBC4 Vietnam doc.

Then bed, probably plugged into a podcast to keep my mind from wandering down too many dark alleys.

Sup?

I’ve got to the train station too early again, so early they wouldn’t even let me through to the Eurostar lounge. I’m mostly going to be sitting tonight: waiting room > train > car

On the upside, look at my bloody massive macaron:

Beat me to it!!

I’ve had a fucking terrible day at work. the shit’s hit the fan over a few things and I’m trying to avoid the fallout as I’ve been there a week, whilst trying to continue doing my job. Drained.

Having seabass and med veg for tea and I really, really want a beer to take the edge off of today, but I’m doing to have a cup of camomile tea instead

Sacre bleu!

Evening. Had a good day? Doing much?

I’ve had a fucking terrible day at work. the shit’s hit the fan over a few things and I’m trying to avoid the fallout as I’ve been there a week, whilst trying to continue doing my job. Drained.

Having seabass and med veg for tea and I really, really want a beer to take the edge off of today, but I’m doing to have a cup of camomile tea instead

Go!

Oh @ericthefourth posted this as I was typing.

@1101010 @plasticniki doing your thing with this one.

Sorry!

Im gonna try and resist beer n all. Gotta leave the house at 7.30 tomorrow morn.

Done! #mergemastergeneral

NP man

evenin all

pretty tiring day at work building electrical cabinets. off to the pub shortly.

:beer: :sleeping:

Two for 10 pizzas in local pub. Then home. Alright Monday. Was dreading it this morning . Hope DiS is happy

evenin assembled dissers,

was supposed to be going to the cinema tonight but royally can’t be fucked.
due to my making fuck loads it’ll be more ratatouille tonight, but that’s no bad thing. probably watch more stanger things later

Evening all. Realised earlier that I’ve got way more work to finish this week than I thought so I’ll probably be doing a couple of 12-hour days again this week. Bought some Nutella to ease the pain.

Did you miss something because you were late once and then decided it will never happen again?

• Got called in for a job interview earlier today, even though I sent in the application like 4 days late :ok_hand:
  • My BFF brought a brand new tiny human being into the world today! Can’t wait to meet him in hopefully just a few days :heart:
  • Have mostly sat on my arse doing nothing and watching TV :nerd_face:
  • Gonna wash my hair soon so that’s pretty exciting :tipping_hand_woman:
  • Our washing machine is rapidly getting worse :-1:

Evening DiS. Home from work there so I’m going to cook dinner, listen to a podcast and then write for my evening. Might have two (2) beers as a reward later.

Got some people coming round to sell us a new front door.

Is there a duller thing you can buy? No.