Montag

I’ve not slept. Listening to the Greatest Showman soundtrack. Bit tired of the rona now not gonna lie.

6 Likes

The hour’s approaching, to give it your best
And you’ve got to reach your prime.
That’s when you need to put yourself to the test
And show us a passage of time
We’re going to need a montag (montag)
Ooh it takes a montag (montag)

etc.

3 Likes

Can you sing it for us

No. I’d need a montage.

2 Likes

Alright. Stayed up too late. My Friday today, but I’m on the 1-9 shift. Up and about with my daughter whilst my wife sleeps in.

My small human is very insistent they will not be going to school. Think the school mimibus is still picking us up so at least I get him into the premises with relative ease, but he’ll probably bolt and I’ll have to chase him to stop him hiding in the bike shelter again :pensive:

Off today and tomorrow but got a sore throat and feel run-down

Had a relative lie in after the boy waited until his gro-clock was orange before getting up. I didn’t have a drink last night either, so starting the week on a positive note. The other half has the dentist later, so I must remember to pick up the boy from school at 3 o clock

Was supposed to be off today but moved it to Friday. It does mean I dont think I have any meetings.

You shouldn’t really have family visiting

Ba-bum

2 Likes

A very cool and not at all annoying thing to happen when you arrive for surgery is the hospital staff having no record of you having surgery today and being asked repeatedly if its definitely today.

Now in a waiting room with no assurance that it’s actually happening. Woop de doo.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

9 Likes

Not working today but have a bit of a hangover.
Don’t know what to do with the day though.

CBA my friends.
CBA.

Do you get an email/text confirmation to show them?

Yep and all my hospital details.

There now appears to be another patient in the same boat. :upside_down_face:

Work innit. Then home to kill time until the big big big match on TV.

1 Like

I’d be pretty wary of having a hospital on a boat tbf

(Hope it gets sorted)

5 Likes

Didn’t the same happen to someone else on here like a week ago?!

1 Like

the Mouth-off

1 Like

Prefer this to ‘the dockyard derby’ tbf.