Montag

Scrawl some more and create an abstract feature wall, it’ll be a great family activity.

So R tried to do a runner twice thus morning - once when the bus arrived, and then at the school entrance. Wish I could find a way for him to be ok with leaving ne and to like school :frowning:

Also I’ve double booked myself with appointments and am irked at myself.

Fucking hell. How are you feeling now? Hope you’re OK.

4 Likes

Could stop at Pakora Bar/Dishoom for lunch at least?

I’m fine, thanks! I think it bothered me because I ride that bit of road almost every time I go out, it’s quite a tricky gyratory thing with 4 lanes of traffic, two sort of going left, and two going right, I want to go right, so position myself in the third lane from the left and this bloke beeped and yelled at me. Where the hell did he think I should have been?

1 Like

Such a shit feeling

Had a ride completely ruined the other day on a road section - car passed crazy close way too fast. I got the mist and rode to a nearby car park (top of the Beacon) to see if they were parked there. Thankfully they wearn’t (wouldn’t have helped anything I’m sure) but then I got off the road and realised how much I was shaking with adrenaline

Fuckers

My surgery is going ahead. All is well.

15 Likes

Guten Morgen alle :wave:

tired. so very tired. some would say it’s my own fault for going to bed at 1, and they’d be partially right, but even then I took ages to actually get to sleep so I don’t think going to bed earlier would have helped. fortunately it’s looking like a quiet day work wise so that should help matters.

think I’m going to have a bit of a tidy up, maybe wrap my wife’s birthday presents in advance of her birthday on Thursday. not an exciting plan, but feels achievable at least.

I think I was too tired to watch Porco Rosso late night. Too sleepy to quite follow everything, though admittedly sleepy enough that the sight of a pig man flying a plane was a great joy

1 Like

16 Likes

Lol sounds nice but I will neither be in the city centre now have any time for lunch

1 Like

Done, by parking as close to the building as possible and getting one bar of wifi reception.

4 Likes

Should have knocked his wing mirror off!

Hope you’re okay. I know that feeling all too well, sometimes it doesn’t bother you but other days its made me cry!

2 Likes

Make sure you rest!! and hydrate :hugs:

1 Like

Good morning,

Dreadful night, barely slept and when I did I had nightmares.
Got into work and remembered I’m out of oat milk so poured normal milk over my granola and now suspect the milk is off… it’s a bit tangy… :upside_down_face: Still eating it because I’m hungry and only have a few pieces of fruit and soup to last me until 3.

I really need coffee.

• Coffee with slightly tangy milk is better than no coffee at all!
  • :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face:

0 voters

Black coffee, you wuss!

6 Likes

Aw yis

3 Likes

Tired.
Boring week ahead.
Bit of a bad mood.

No, I don’t like it :cry:

Tired, in meetings til half 11.