Montangst Moaning Thread

I bloody love Naples. Best pizza in the world. And only a coach ride away from Pompeii, which blows my tiny mind, when you think that what you’re walking around in is literally thousands of years old.

1 Like

My roomba ate my phone charger cable.

Best :pizza: I’ve ever had was in Naples, predictably. At this place

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/munchies.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/gvm8xb/sicilys-best-pizza-maker-is-loved-and-hated-for-good-reason

The robot uprising has begun. We all knew it would start this way.

2 Likes

clever Roomba. How will epimer phone for help now…

7 Likes

Big fan of Todoist. Easy to use, syncs up everywhere, couldn’t be easier.

Look at Captain Todoist @ma0sm over here:

1 Like

I really want a terrys choc orange now thanks guys @anon32406580

2 Likes

What’s worse? Having no chocolate orange at all, or loads but not being able to eat them?

Freecycle never fails to please

3 Likes

Could this be my greatest spin class playlist yet?

#productiveday

2 Likes

Mate, they’re out there for the taking. It’s officially christmas confectionery time.

When are they gonna do a vegan one?

I’ll have one on xmas day for breakfast as a treat.

Can’t stand She Wants to Move but otherwise that’s a top selection

Tell you what, Asda do a vegan chocolate orange bar and it is not too terrible! just melt it in your hands into the shape of an orange.

2 Likes

I always think I want to teach classes purely so I can pick the music. Forgetting the fact that I’m completely unqualified/unfit, it would be great, right? Right.

Having one of those days where I just want to make it through til it’s an acceptable time to go to bed. (Nothing terrible has happened- I’m just crushingly tired)

same

@anon5266188 when is new FM out on mobile?

1 Like

Now!

Listen up, Poindexter. The game is out now, it came out on November 3rd. It’s a good fucking game.

5 Likes