Montangst Moaning Thread

Not a vinda-low then?

*taps mic*

4 Likes

That’s what they want you to believe!

1 Like

true, some of them really don’t give a fuck

1 Like

I think that’s why they’re the best pet. A fine balance of earned affection and complete indifference.

1 Like

Not feeling good so not at work.

Thought I’d woken up dread-free but sat next to a guy constantly tapping his foot this morning and it absolutely killed me. Stop getting commuting wrong you Monday mooks.

2 Likes

Is this how to commute right?

9 Likes

FO, M!

Yes that looks absolutely beautiful man, those clouds!

1 Like

Yeah it’s alright now, but wait til the Devon winter kicks in and I’ll wish I was on a train, foottappers and all.

1 Like

God they’d have impossibly beautiful kittens wouldn’t they?

1 Like

Morning DiS, I’m taking this week off work to recover from a hellish contract and months of overwork. Gonna do some cooking, exercise, play vidya, get a haircut, sleep and everything else I’ve been putting off.

4 Likes

My son woke up at 3, came to our bed and started chatting about pink goombas for 3 hours. Pray for my work colleagues.

1 Like

Feeling like turds - sore throat kept me up half the night.

Until they puke all over the carpet.

1 Like

I have meetings at opposite ends of the county, three hours apart. This is foolish.

Sup

1 Like

Received a text telling me my car is subject to a safety recall. Have had these before where things need to be fixed but they’ve never used the words ‘recall’. They’re not going to take my car away are they?

We had the same thing with our car a few years ago (Not sure if you remember but there was a spate of Vauxhall Zafiras going on fire). We just had to book it in at a Vauxhall garage and they’d do their thing and fix it. Happened twice in a few months. Our car hasn’t gone on fire.

1 Like

No, but it will need to be taken into your local dealership for repairs

Hmm well let’s hope my car doesn’t go on fire in our garage in Scotland as there’s not much I can do about it here!