Monvenad (Monday evening thread)

'sup?

I don’t have much to say but I am interested in hearing from YOU, that’s right, you reading this right now.

1 Like

I have literally nothing of value to say, FL. Our wedding photos came back today but there are 1,100 (eleven-hundreds) so we are a bit daunted and have sacked off looking at them til tomorrow so we can watch old episodes of Harry Enfield and Chums tonight

2 Likes

Me?

Had a burrito. Watched cricket highlights.

Gonna make a cup of tea and crack on with Little Women.

Hang in there JB

7 Likes

do you get to binge on loads of nice stuff afterwards?

1 Like

Nothing much to report.

About to finally book some flights for a holibobs. Think they might have increased in price tho.

What you munching after

That is a lot, I am sure it will be very rewarding looking through them though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :wave:

Sorting through my clothes and attempting to be ruthless. I may regret this. I tried on a dress that once fit me. Couldn’t even zip it up :laughing: aaaah despair. Blackberries for dinner.

3 Likes

Ah, I hate it when something like that comes up out of the blue. I have previously ignored old friends before because I have just wanted rid of the part of my life they belong to, feels like maybe that is a bit awful of me but it also seemed necessary.

2 Likes

Yep, you! How are you finding Little Women?

Evening FL and all. Feel like crap from too much messin at the weekend but watching the football and have some Thai on the way so hopefully that will cure me :+1:

1 Like

I am always in awe of people who can fast, that must take an incredible amount of discipline. Hope you enjoy your food and drink shortly, that first sip/gulp of water must be such a relief.

Where you getting your Thai from?

Which exhibition was it? I keep seeing posters for that ‘Aftermath’ one and think it looks like it could be good.

Where are you off to on holiday?

Celadon2u

Yaaasssssss

1 Like

gonna need to harness all your positive energy and good wishes please.

I will just assume you’re all sending it my way so thanks x

5 Likes

Ooo never heard of it!