Moon thread (possible lunar bangers?)

The moon is looking nice tonight, even if I can’t get a decent pic of it on my crappy phone

This is a thread for good photos of the moon, bad photos of the moon, maybe even a moon related banger? Or other lunar trivia.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Best moon i saw was pre smartphone times, went to the park with my mum and brother one summer eve when he got an electric scooter for his birthday (remember being pissed that i was too big for it) and we saw a big fat red rising moon, it was beautiful

5 Likes
4 Likes

hard to accept that the moon is just a big dumb rock isn’t it

1 Like

Love this piece. Not really a banger though.

Love the moon. Great bunch of moon.

1 Like

Made of cheese, my friend.

3 Likes

I did an album about moons once you can hear it here

6 Likes

imagine how stale that would be just out there in the vacuum of space for millions of years, would effectively be like eating a rock anyway

1 Like

Doesn’t get much moonier or bangerier than this

1 Like

The vacuum would probably preserve it quite well, wouldn’t it?

1 Like

you’d have to ask a scientist I’m afraid, I’m just here to add character

2 Likes
9 Likes

Now that’s a banger

This isn’t a banger but I like it anyway

1 Like

Think it would freeze to fuck. Not sure what effect all the unfiltered solar radiation would have on it, but given how much of cheese is long strings of protein and fats, I suspect they would be knackered by the high power UV.

All birthed and happpppppppy

2 Likes

The Big Moon have a new album out today. Coincidence? Maybe? I’ve not asked them, nor do I know enough about them to know whether they’d have factored the size and phase of the moon into the release of their album.

1 Like

natch

8 Likes

natch

9 Likes