MoOoOoNdaAaAaAy NiIiIiIight 🎃👻🧛‍♂️🧙‍♀️

11 Likes

My son drew a “calm face” on his pumpkin. He’s been learning about feelings/emotions at kindergarten. That’s one of his pumpkins we grew.

20 Likes

Rain stops Trick & Treaters :partying_face: getting a dominos to celebrate.

Then for karma regretting said dominos.

We’ve had around three hundred kids at the door so far. Already had to go out for replacement candy :scream::scream::scream_cat:

1 Like

First one I heard (going next door) aggressively shouted “TRICK OR TREAT CAN I SMELL YOUR FACE”

Town of two halfs, isn’t it

6 Likes

KEXP has been really good today. Y’all should tune in online. I’m just having lunch in my work van listening to spooky vibes, drinking tea. I’m dreading going back to my rounds… maybe I’ll just sit here all day!

Lots of bangers, lots puns.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve let the whole family down having got ours from Sainsburys

15 Likes

I love growing stuff! I just pick easy/care high yield. Cherry toms, blueberries etc and pumpkins. You need a decent patch maybe 4x4 yards and be on top of controlling the vines.

Left a big bowl out on the doorstep while I put the toddler to bed. People kept knocking. Come down now and the bowl is empty, guarantee some scrote just marckeed the whole lot. Wankers.

6 Likes

In a terrible mood because of some work stuff I’ve mentioned already. Fucking pointless. As such, I’m in no mood to do anything. Not even cook.

Got caught in an almighty downpour cycling. Wahh.

Saw some good decorations though

1 Like

Sup…

6 Likes

Can you takeaway

1 Like

First Halloween in a house in a suburb, not sure how I feel about trick or treating. Combination of growing up christian/creeping americanisation/the fact there’s not a easy opt-out. Almost out of sweets.

Watched a very good documentary on Native American/Indigenous peoples profound but often understated influence on different genres of music last night. Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked The World it’s called, on Netflix. Highly recommend. Forgot what a tune this was.

4 Likes

Immense

10 Likes

Halloween booze needs to be more of a thing

7 Likes

Same as every Monday Funkster. TAKING OVER THE WORLD!

Gluing wood together, soldering, laser cutting card and watching mindless youtube videos.

3 Likes

Can glows in the dark too I think

1 Like