You are in the office. You have run out of milk for your tea. It is Friday. You are not a member of “Milk Club” an office extortion racket/very reasonably priced milk kitty, whereby a self appointed capo bastone/very nice lady buys milk for the milk club every week.
- Steal the milk required with no second thoughts
- Steal it but feel bad, they have lots, but you’re NOT a member of milk club
- Go and speak to Gill about the situation you find yourself in
- Walk about 2 minutes across the road to buy a little pinter that you won’t get through, and influenced by previously bad office refrigerator experiences, haev concerns it will possibly be inadequately refrigerated over the weekend
- Don’t have a tea due to the milk situation
Please add any further moral dilemmas below