More AQOS?

Thanks to @NoahVale for hosting an excellent AQOS trilogy. He mentioned on hanging up his quizmaster hat for now that a few people have said they wouldn’t mind hosting, but didn’t want to do the number crunching. I’ve written a script to automate a lot of the generation of tables/working out scores etc, which has been tested and seems to work with the data from the previous 3 quizzes, so if someone wants to host, I can work with them, and then blame everything on the machines when it all goes wrong!

21 Likes

You’re not the hero we deserve, but the hero we deserve (or whatever the quote is). :heart:

1 Like

Seriously folks, if anyone is interested in taking up the AQOS baton, boothy’s xl skills have made the job immeasurably easier :+1:

I was actually keen to do it again but I realised I’d have to log into DiS in my work laptop and I’m only a week into this job so…

1 Like

legend!

would love to see how the results change with the inclusion of fiendish singles :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

You’ve done a fine stint already laelfs. The beauty of this new doc is that anyone who can think of 15 decent questions can do the job with a relatively minimal amount of number-crunching. Could open it up to pretty much everybody.

I’m not saying i’ll do it but i’ve DMed boothy and I might do it
seems weird that I’ve not already done it tbf

11 Likes

Welcome new quizmaster Joke!

6 Likes

wait a second!

1 Like

I, for one, welcome our new Jocular overlord :+1:

5 Likes

Conditional huzzah!

1 Like

Thanks @AQOS. I’ve really been enjoying these and I’m very pleased that you’ve decided to keep it going.

11 Likes

Yay joke!

1 Like

Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we demanded

2 Likes

Three cheers for @AQOS!

1 Like

“joke, what a great guy” - that’s what we all say

2 Likes

honestly though

i am gonna shatter some balls

4 Likes

Can you bring back the fiendish please?

4 Likes

that depends if the script can do that or not

ideally, yes

^This.
I really couldn’t be arsed with it myself but you’ll be fine. You’ll smash it :boom:

1 Like