Morning all Monday

Very pretty morning here in bogworld

10 Likes

Morning all!

I’ve managed to put together a good activity for my class this morning and I’m listening to an old playlist which contains this Awesome Bunch of Banger:

I haven’t done m interview presentation yet or prepared for the class which takes place immediately after it. Hopefully I’m clawing back that time today before D&D…

3 Likes

Morning everyone

Here we go again eh, hoping for a non taxing day work wise

Already looking forward to Cottage Pie leftovers and D and D later

2 Likes

bank holiday next monday

morning all :wave:

I’m off work all this week for my traditional late November week off that goes between both my birthday (next week) and my wife’s birthday (last week). normally use it to go away for a few days, worked out well this year innit.

so far plans are low in volume, there are rumours we might go to the post office later though so that could be fun. also, in a weird way I’m kind of looking forward to being able to go out if it’s really cold cos then I can bust out my big coat for the first time this year!

2 Likes

Not for me :slightly_frowning_face:

:raised_hands: TWO :raised_hands: DAYS :raised_hands: OFF :raised_hands:

immediately celebrated by having two bed teas

Going to go for a walk in the park, swing by a few shops, buy nice food things, watch the new His Dark Materials and the new Small Axe film and then it’s DollyTime for film club tonight.

What a day!

5 Likes

Naw, isnae.

bank holiday this friday

Next week:

1 Like

my oven isn’t working. this is a hassle i could really do without

in what way not working?

it’s surprisingly easy to get and fit a new element or whatever.

But what about a men-FULL Monday? Why are we always being silenced?!?

2 Likes

Sad and miserable.

i reckon it’s something probably quite straight forward as it’s getting power and the grill works.

Probably the element that makes the oven bit hot then.

1 Like

'sup?

Does this really need an answer?

1 Like

yeah, where can i get one of those?!

Same :hugs: