Morning! It’s Wednesday

I’ve been wide awake since 4 and just put the plastic lid on the toaster while it was on, thereby setting it on fire. How’s your morning going?

3 Likes

Morning! What a way to start the day. How was the toast??

Off to work of course…

That’s it :star_struck:

Mornin’. Pre-op at 11am. I believe I’ll be Covid and MRSA swabbed and given some druqks for the big day. It all feels really weird.

Just went and culled a shitload of my Instagram followers - hopefully I didn’t accidentally remove anyone here :flushed:

Breakfast now.

26 Likes

Good luck!!

2 Likes

Hope it all goes well Niki!

The what now?

1 Like

Good luck Nikkers! :heart:

Woke up early so started work early like a mug. Tired.

Big ol’ thunderstorm to start the day off, what a treat!

3 Likes

Hey

Off today. I have to drop the eldest at nursery and then have the youngest all day. Think it’s going to be too hot to do anything nice. Might make a curry when he’s napping. Nothing else going on.

3 Likes

Woke up every hour last night, such horrid, broken sleep. Urgh. Please let it be cooler today.

1 Like

Used the DiS approved “cooling blanket” to try to get some sleep, then kept giggling because I felt like

3 Likes

No I didn’t sleep very well, thank you for asking

How was your late night trip to party house?

Listening to this on the walk to work which I think is probably my favourite Smog song. Anyway I like the hopelessness vibe on my commute

1 Like

Morning all and good luck @plasticniki

Just had some dippy eggs and toast soldiers.

Going to head out for a pootle about in the sun on my bicycle shortly. Might mow the lawn this afternoon before the rain rolls in tomorrow.

I remembered to get the prawns out of the freezer for dinner!

Killed a man, as is their way

Morning all :wave:

The estate agents are coming round today to take photos of our house, ready for it to go on the market. I’m enjoying a brief moment of everything looking immaculate! And hoping that it doesn’t end up on the weird house listings thread.

Before that, I have a meeting that I’m dreading.

1 Like

A return to back to back teams meetings for 5 hours is it? Great

note to self: this transcription software works faster when you press the button that says ‘transcribe’ on it

1 Like