Morning! (thursday)

Do you know when I last made a daily thread?!? Bet it’s been at least a year.

It’s a nice sunny day here, i should go for a walk but I’m just going to listen to a podcast and play Freecell instead.

Hope you are all well and having a nice morning x

3 Likes

oh are you on holiday?

Very nice!

say hi to @profk for me!

1 Like

I don’t know what it’s like to have a period or to go to a communications workshop but good luck and have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning.

In Edinbluuurgh. Gonna make work pay for an oat milk maple latte

3 Likes

Morning all.

I ran out of coffee yesterday and forgot to bring any coffee in with me. This is going to be a long day.

Thankfully all the managers are out and all I have on my to do list is to send out a few emails.

Tired.

Hope you’re all well.

1 Like

All tastes the same anyway

5 Likes

I can’t be bothered to get coffee anymore, just drink tea in the mornings now.

Gotta be honest, it’s a more pleasant way to wake up

You know what doesn’t taste like coffee though? No coffee.

4 Likes

I always have some aeropressed freshly ground coffee in the morning when I get to work. It’s a nice ritual that sets me up for the day.

All I have here is cherry and cinnamon tea. I’ll drink it but I won’t be happy.

1 Like

Working in the shared office. Feels like I’m being sociable even though I’ll spend the entire day with headphones on.

2 Likes

What’s on the playlist today Aphex?

Bus on the way in was having a headphone listen to my next planned album.
Now on Helios as recommended in the ambient thread.
Then prolly gonna switch to Opeth or similar :metal:

3 Likes

I’m WFH tomorrow for the first time in FOREVER so I might have to stalk your recent listening to get me some new tunes to listen to.

1 Like

Morning Bam :wave: and the rest of you :wave:

2 Likes

Don’t you love those days when you wake up exhausted? No? Yeah, no.

I do love a good ambient > metal one two.

I didn’t realise Helios had a new one out. I’ve not got on with any of his stuff since Eingya but I blummin’ love that record. No wait, actually Yume was really good, particularly the opening track. Didn’t even know he’d done another one since then.

2 Likes

A beautiful morning here, so of course it was shat on with 15 minutes of delays on my drive to work :man_shrugging:

Nearly the end of the week though, kind of finished a tune last night and I’ve got ideas about a new one to start tonight (provisional title : Charismatic Megafauna)

I’ll give today a :+1: overall so far

1 Like

:heart:

Love that album cover too.

1 Like

I’ve run out of coffee and the postie didn’t leave my coffee in the safe space as agreed and now it’s gone to the sorting office and I’m a bit hungover and need help

:grinning:
Just skimming my last.fm stats for this year. Matt Karmil’s Will will probably be up your street from this year in terms of lush techno (and Bam’s Miniature Epiphanies if you didn’t catch it at the time!)

2 Likes