Morning? (Weds)

I’ve been joking with Wor Lass that we’re having something lovely and English on Friday to celebrate St George’s Day and I have decided we’re having gammon.

8 Likes

Morning all!

Another day WFH here, not long come off our morning team check in which was the same as every day generally.

I’m slowly working my way through a pot of coffee and blasting some Bowie while trying to clear my inbox, but i’ve got a call/virtual meeting free day which is nice.

Might treat myself to a trip to Lidl at lunch…exciting stuff :wink:

3 Likes

I have a pathetic pain threshold so I guess that does come into it. I’d like it to be visible but not in your face?

Every Lidl helps, as they say

1 Like

Did a roast gammon a couple of weeks ago with a marmalade and mustard glaze. Pretty nice.

1 Like

They do indeed :smiley:

Have new jumpers that I really like and enjoy wearing!

Doing training that I am enjoying with my new colleagues!

Got a cottage pie for tea tonight!

Training runs from 8am to 5pm solid, with an exam each day.

3 Likes

Winchelsea! Here until Saturday :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m so excited there’s a plasticbaby in the way :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I know!!! I can’t wait to meet them :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

ON the way, not in the way :smiley:

3 Likes

buttocks

gammon steak with pineapple rings preeeetty good. maybe get an egg in there?

who needs the pub

Unexpected trip into the office to pick up a new work phone.

@anon45164313 Taylor swift ok but could not spot a rabbit.

Still surprised by the speed that they’re chucking apartment blocks up around the city centre.

1 Like

What sort of barbarian would not have an egg?

3 Likes

Just got a free coffee! I went to buy one from the new cafe round the corner and their card machine is on the blink (and they’re cashless)!

I said I’d go back and pay later, but what if their machine is broken then too, eh?

2 Likes

the perfect crime

3 Likes

I’d better get down there

1 Like

Back in the land of the living after my first vaccination jab absolutely wiped me out for a few days. Still, could be worse.

Make sure you order a cake too, yeah? They’ve got the creme egg brownies in again :drooling_face:

1 Like