Morrissey

Even Tesco wouldn’t employ Diane Abbott.

Oh aye, little bit of racism just to spice up the pot of hell.

1 Like

I can’t work out if this is an ironic joke about the huge number of likes it’s got.
Or it only made sense 8h ago.
Or some kind of joke about how you don’t read The_Excession’s posts.
Or something else I’ve missed. :smiley:

Think it’s to do with the post saying it’s the worst Star Wars ever, which according to one prominent DiSer is clearly The Last Jedi

4 Likes

I guess even that prominent DiSer would probably agree this is an even worse Star Wars.

Think it might have been a joke theo

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t mean to be Mr Humourless, just explaining why I didn’t spot that was what was meant. :slight_smile:

Really enjoying the disparity between how this has taken off here and on the music board.

1 Like

*BUT THE SMITHS (AND HIS SOLO WORK UP UNTIL YEARS OF REFUSAL)

Panic on the Streets of London
Panic on the Streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself
could life ever be sane again?

I can’t help but read these lyrics and wonder if the signs weren’t always there?

1 Like

it’s about Chernobyl?

I made a (bad) joke :frowning:

:man_facepalming: my bad

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

probably bindun before, but worth repeating

2 Likes

Doubling down on his support for For Britain.

I hope he realises that, no matter how much he tries to avoid highlighting the racial policies of his new favourite party…associating with them means by default he is an Islamophobe.

2 Likes

He’s a cunt.

27 Likes

do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!

Yes Moz, because a party with policies about “protecting British culture” and pledging to “end the ‘islamification’ of the UK” are just misunderstood and are, in fact, the opposite of racist.

Fuck him, the withered old scrote.

1 Like

Yeah, surely we all know Morrissey is definitely a racist by now?

Kind of think this post was all that was needed to reply to the OP

2 Likes