Morrissey

either himself or some shite apologist fanboy. probably himself.

JOHN: SPIN magazine have recently termed you a fascist. I’ve never known SPIN be so aggressive towards anyone before. I am very shocked by SPIN. Are you aware of their accusation?

2 Likes

Genuinely didn’t know whether it was supposed to be a parody or not.

On the one hand I was thinking it was too sycophantic not to be, on the other hand I kept remembering it was Morrissey

Even Tesco wouldn’t employ Diane Abbott.

Oh aye, little bit of racism just to spice up the pot of hell.

1 Like

I can’t work out if this is an ironic joke about the huge number of likes it’s got.
Or it only made sense 8h ago.
Or some kind of joke about how you don’t read The_Excession’s posts.
Or something else I’ve missed. :smiley:

Think it’s to do with the post saying it’s the worst Star Wars ever, which according to one prominent DiSer is clearly The Last Jedi

4 Likes

I guess even that prominent DiSer would probably agree this is an even worse Star Wars.

Think it might have been a joke theo

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t mean to be Mr Humourless, just explaining why I didn’t spot that was what was meant. :slight_smile:

Really enjoying the disparity between how this has taken off here and on the music board.

1 Like

*BUT THE SMITHS (AND HIS SOLO WORK UP UNTIL YEARS OF REFUSAL)

Panic on the Streets of London
Panic on the Streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself
could life ever be sane again?

I can’t help but read these lyrics and wonder if the signs weren’t always there?

1 Like

it’s about Chernobyl?

I made a (bad) joke :frowning:

:man_facepalming: my bad

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

Jfc. Does the cunt still live in LA? With his finger on the pulse of BrItISh IssUEs

probably bindun before, but worth repeating

2 Likes

Doubling down on his support for For Britain.

I hope he realises that, no matter how much he tries to avoid highlighting the racial policies of his new favourite party…associating with them means by default he is an Islamophobe.

2 Likes