Mortifying email addresses

well yeah no shit, Wiggy has been my nickname since well before i got an email account

I used to have one @fuckyou.co.uk which I thought hilarious at the time

3 Likes

After my first few French lessons, I went for alex_jaime_musique for a while

2 Likes

One of my e-mail addresses was a lyric from a The Stills songā€¦massivesuicidedreams@ā€¦

Still use it periodically.

1 Like

Had a Babylon 5 one for years and years.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always just had my name which I think makes me pretty cool

One of my first ones was Ā«smileygirlĀ» @ something dot com :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Furryboy69 at hotmail

It might still be open but I forgot the password years ago (after using only my phone to check it with saved password) and couldnā€™t get through the security questions to get it back.

firewalkwithmark :man_facepalming: doesnt even rhyme

11 Likes

I had schlodester@yahoo. Fucking dipshit. Who does that? A shitty spelling of their name.

My fsc was hero_of_the_day_uk. Jesus.

2 Likes

I used one with a Thomas Pynchon reference for a while (inamorato_anon at hotmail), before switching over to good olā€™ DFW. God Iā€™m a dick.

I had a friend whose address was moonchild69 :smiley:

I still use my uncle_retrospective@ mail but have one with my real name for important stuff.

So near etc etc

Same. I canā€™t remember it exactly, but it was surname first, initial, some numbers and it had ā€˜.pipexā€™ in there somewhere. I think I used it once.

My first non-uni email address was melvin99@crackdealer.com. Note, I am not named Melvin.

4 Likes

plug_in_phil @aol.com I think was my first, ha.

I still have a teenage address I use thatā€™s linked to my eBay/Amazon/Netflix as well as sites I know will send me spam or updates, I see that as my fun bullshit email. My proper one (a standard firstname.sirname @gmail.com) is for pro stuff like stuff to do with work/tax/landlords etc

When I set up my first email with Demon in 1995 I had to come up with a domain name, every one I suggested was already taken, in the end after going through about 20 alternatives and basically running out of ideas I finally came up with what I thought at the time was rather clever bearing in mind Iā€™d lost my arm the previous year - rich@armless.demon.co.uk

3 Likes

I once did a username that was all 1s and 0sā€¦

To answer your query I was sort of pre-stupid email addresses and so never really had anything silly but my sister still has an @aol.com address which causes much hilarity (from me) when she gives it to people.

Your 1s and 0s spell what? 106?is that significant?

My mate registered ā€˜crushcapitalism @ hotmail.comā€™ during our sixth-form ā€˜revolutionaryā€™ phase, in the fairly early days of the Internet.

Last year I looked up whether or not he could sell the email address as thought it must be worth a few bob :grinning:

3 Likes