Most bourgeois thing you've done recently?

A couple of months ago I got a free case of wine for every £1,000 I spent on new oak flooring for my kitchen and hallway. (i.e. one case)

People at work were talking about their favourite kind of takeaway and I couldn’t decide between Thai and sushi.

Bought a flat.

3 Likes

Does sound a bit bloating to be fair

Basically everything I wrote about mortgages in that thread about under-25s buying houses

YOU EDITING CUNT!

No idea what you’re talking about, pal.

Posted photos of our refurbed mid-century modern sofa on indie music website drownedinsound,com for ‘likes’.

2 Likes

I missed that. Link?

In the sofa thread.

The what?

Went to a film screening at the May Fair hotel last night. The cheapest drink was £9. I felt very out of my comfort zone.

Only kidding, couldn’t give less of a shit about your sofa, pal.

2 Likes

Feigning interest in home furnishings is more bourgeois than actually having an interest in home furnishings.

“Liked” photos of someone’s refurbed mid-century modern sofa on indie music website drownedinsound,com

1 Like

is this the same as being bad and boujou (??) or whatever the thing is these days

I could’ve got 2, maybe even 3 likes out of that post.

no idea sorry i don’t spend much time on twitter

i think it was instagram?

Someone more hip than me will have to verify it but its a thing now where people are like “i’m bad and boujou” and it’s like being mega glam?