Most famous celeb you’ve seen in the flesh

Did he get through it ok ?

1 Like

Live in Cardiff, meet everyone

2 Likes

Princess Anne came to open our new office once, so her I guess.

Either Tom Jones or Will Ferrell.

For some reason I’ve spent a much larger than average amount of time with celebrities, largely rubbish one admittedly but there’s been some pretty good Hollywood ones too.

Yeah, this is what he looks like now.

4 Likes

Very common, obviously.

might as well post this in here too

2 Likes

Melvyn Bragg - fittingly enough at Armathwaite Hall in the Lake District. He absolutely owns the tweed look.

Julian Barrett and Noel Fielding at a pub in Hoxton. Barrett was dancing with a bunch of people, Fielding was sat at the bar staring into his drink.

Loads of politicians since I started working in Westminster. Michael Gove going into a restaurant. Iain Duncan Smith crossing a street. Sajid Javid in a lift.

She came to open an old peoples home that was on the same street as out first student house. We made a banner.

He is not exactly a celeb, buf i shook Michael Dell’s hand once. I like to think he also tells the story of meeting me.

I once bumped into Michael Stipe in a hotel lobby, he was wearing a badge that said ‘Hi, I’m Moby’. Didn’t really MEET him as such, but that was funny

11 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I’d probably wet myself

3 Likes

Princess Diana when a kid (as mentioned already today)

Prince Charles coming out of a hotel in London in the 90s

I saw Bono and Sting on the street in New York within about 10 minutes of each other

It was a bit ‘WHOA’, I was holding a rocket salad and I nearly dropped it. I was at SXSW though, so it made sense contextually. But yeah, Michael Fucking Stipe.

2 Likes

Yeah I always forget about the people I’ve met at ATPs just because it seems so normal and you don’t feel quite so much like vomiting with excitement.

2 Likes

If he was in my local Co-Op I’d probably faint, tbf

Think I’d faint if I saw Stipe. Or maybe pee myself a little bit and have to sit on the floor.

2 Likes

I didn’t read the replies before I posted this. Reads even weirder now

My dad shook her hand and he has a photo of him shaking her hand as in he took the picture whilst she was shaking his hand