Most / Least 'Qualified' DiSers

qualifications
bigbrains

I’m guessing there are a fair range of qualifications which you lot have gained. Interested to find out who has got the biggest brain here.

What you got then?

• Doctoral degree
  • Master’s degree
  • Bachelor’s degree
  • Occupational / Professional qualification
  • Higher National Diploma
  • Higher National Certificate
  • A-level
  • GCSE

0 voters

CHAT ALLOWED

5m swimming badge

That’s MSc (Econ) you you.

Passed my cycling proficiency test in primary school. Still got the badge somewhere.

More like YSc

Colinzealuk, MEng (Hons), 4 A-Levels, 10 GCSEs, reporting for duty!

That’s Legum Baccalaureus to you :wink:

Got an international baccalaureate instead of a levels cause I didn’t vote for brexit

Er… Doctor @he_2?

BSc(hons) DipTP PGCE

Honestly though qualifications are not the best measure for intelligence, I know people who are so clever but for one reason or the other haven’t got a degree or whatever, and people that would stagger you with their stupidity at university

An extensive collection of name tags and hairnets.

boring old BSc (Hons)

does a bullshit short course qualification type thing in how to lay out websites count?

Any genuine Professors on here (I’m looking at you @profk … smh)

professor of beers.

Agreed. The OP/title are somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Some of the most qualified people I know are also those that are the most lacking in inter-personal skill, warmth, and emotional intelligence

This is really just a game of “how much have educational institutions mugged you off?”

dr epimer, isn’t it?

captainricebox BEng (hons), 3 A Levels, 1 As Level, 10 GCSEs, 2 Key Stage 3 SAT 7s, I think I failed English, with a 4 or something.