Most listened to in the last 12 months

Pretty self-explanatory. What single track have you listened to most in the last 12 months? Mine’s

Basically can’t get enough of it.

I’ll be surprised if it’s not 'Tis A Pity She’s A Whore, but I’d have to check my last.fm stats

Tinseltown In The Rain

Not even close! Was A 1000 Times by Hamilton Leithauser

Don’t have any stats or anything but probably King Kunta as I was a bit late to the party

Pissed Jeans - The Bar is Low (42 plays)

The Noisy Days Are Over is an absolute tune!

Some fairly spotty scrobbling going on over the year, but last.fm tells me it’s Near To The Wild Heart Of Life by Japandroids, which I can believe, even if it is only four months old.

Codeine Crazy or Just Like Bruddas by Future. Got seriously sucked in for a while there.

last.fm says

hmm last fm says it’s ‘wist’ by Julianna Barrwick, but I couldn’t actually tell you how that goes (I only usually only listen to that album as a whole and all top 5 places are from that album).

Excluding that album the next highest is ‘Hardstyle’ by Diarrhea Planet.

Sampha - “Know One Knows Me Like The Piano”

Fair to say I’ve had a happy start to 2017.

Surprisingly

It’s so good. The rest of the album is good, but not as good as the start. Bosh.

Not at all surprised - one of my choons of the decade.

Snap, me too.

In a three-way tie with Locator and If I Ever Was A Child, both off the last Wilco album.

Field Music do have a knack for creating the perfect earworms! A great albums band too though.

Yeah, just had to stick on Commontime @Mistersteve

According to last.fm its N/A by PAWS, it was a close call between all the tracks on that album which I absolutely rinsed when it first came out https://wehavepaws.bandcamp.com/track/n-a

apparently it’s Radiohead’s version of Identikit.

…well, Last FM actually says it’s Untitled by Aphex Twin, but i think that accounts for quite a few tracks on SAW2.