Shoes

• Flip flops
  • Loud clicky heels
  • Squelchy trainers
  • Other

0 voters

Any hot food at the desk

1 Like

always worry when I eat egg mayo at work but it’s not that bad.

left half an egg mayo baguette in my coat the other day at the dis meet, was left leaning against a radiator. not my finest hour

6 Likes

Oh eggs!! Used to work with someone who’d have hard boiled eggs at their desk every day which was pongy

• Train carriage full of Important Business Twats making calls
  • A bus full of teenagers playing music from their phones
  • A train carriage full of football fans on the way to a game

0 voters

you’ve missed out the important detail that you still ate it

3 Likes

option 4 - hen party

7 Likes

Thought of that (well, stag do) and then didn’t include it because it would obviously make the other options on the poll redundant

1 Like

Can’t decide between the football fans and the business twats.

1 Like

Train full of rugby fans would be the worst of both worlds but assume they all hate public transport so its purely hypothetical

9 Likes

:laughing:

12,000 Ubers trying to pick up outside Twickenham.

(Katie Melua’s 1st draft etc…)

3 Likes

The former train guards I work with are generally in agreement that horse racing cunts are by far the worst.

6 Likes

one of my dad’s biggest money spinners is taking tory rugger men to twickenham for the six nations/Babas etc, where he’ll wait outside for the game to end and then bring them back. one group of regulars brings a ‘picnic’ that they have after the game and he usually calls me to take the piss out of them in Spanish whilst they’re eating their sandwiches lol.

13 Likes

my dad hates the goodwood and polo crowd in particular for some reason.

2 Likes

I thought it was implied

1 Like

Yeah, used to regularly have to get the train that connected Waterloo and Twickenham and the brown shoes and gilet crowd were fucking unbearable. Loved a good (and usually pointless) “CAN YOU MOVE DOWN THE CARRIAGE GUYS”. Who made you captain of the train, Quentin?

1 Like

just called him to check up on this - that particular group aren’t going to the rugby this year, but he’s taking them to Ascot in June where they’ll also be eating a picnic.

he is driving someone’s land rover to the rugby this month for ANOTHER group of picnic tory blokes tho lol.

1 Like

good thing I didn’t enter the family business tbh, the temptation to say ‘i’m taking a shortcut’ before demanding they get out the taxi somewhere in the midlands would be too great.

2 Likes