Most pairs of pants (underwear) you've bought in one go

I bought eight (8) new ones this week, all of the same kind. Eight!

Hope they fit.

• Don’t know
  • More than 17

0 voters

I need to buy some new pants

Probs an M&S 5 pack.

Treat yourself, buy 9

1 Like

You’ve just given me an idea for a very mediocre thread!

3 Likes

New style? Beware double-sided skiddage.

Clearance online of some designer brand grundies. Been meaning to buy some new ones for a while and decided to go large (medium actually) and get 8. Big risk as they might be uncomfortable, but sometimes you’ve just got to take risks and live a little.

How can you expect a better life for yourself if you don’t take a skidz gamble from time to time?

6 I reckon??
Not that long ago I was with my cousin and she bought 14 in one go!! Wanted a brand new pair for every night of her holiday, and why not I say

2 Likes

Your cousin’s a trailblazer!

2 Likes

Now that I know which thread that is, I can confirm its mediocrity.

2 Likes

I met the expectations I’d laid out at the start of the project.

One for the journal, this!

2 Likes

What about spares

Ooh, good point, neither of us thought about that. I do believe a few nights she went commando though, so the designated pants for those nights would’ve been spares for the other pant wearing nights
#pantbants

1 Like

Seems like she could have just bought a few extra pairs to avoid having to xylo it up for a few nights, but who am I to judge.

If you can’t xylo it up on holiday, when can you?? Treat ya self :cocktail:

2 Likes

In my living room, mostly.

When me and my partner had been dating a few months and she said she’d clear a drawer in the bedroom I went down Tezzers and bought 2 x four packs of pants (black trunks, natch), and a load of socks. Filled that piddly little drawer right up so she’d have to give me a second one, and that’d a big commitment so she had no choice but to never leave me. Tesco boxers, a surefire route to lifelong happiness at a reasonable price.

2 Likes